Darts Buddy

Monster Dragster Hybrid Shafts
Pretty interesting looking actually!

A Super Duralmin shaft like Cosmos, but with a plastic or nylon top that's interchangeable I believe.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I guess we have to wait for availability. WDS offers it as a free gift, but has none listed for sale. As usual, I wont expect anything Japanese to be cheap.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not bad 17.80 Can but i dont like mixed materials on shafts
looks good but pricey
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Anyone used these? Can you use them with punched flights?  What's the weight compared to a poly shaft of the same length?  I'm thinking about giving them go. Depending, of course, on what I can find out about them.  They look well made but they're not cheap, that's for sure!  Thanks!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Waaay cheaper at 9.95 GBP than any of the other Duralumins, the Cosmo ones and Yoshis go at around 29.40 GBP and 70 GBP.

Apparently fits Champagne caps, and likely other cap systems I was told, so ought to be no issues with flight rings.

Specs are on the net me8.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Material
Nylon is super Duralumin A7075 * top
Length
20 mm and 25 mm/30 mm / 35 mm
Weight
20mm:1.03g/25mm:1.12g/30mm:1.26G/35mm:1.40g
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've been using them for a while. They are heavier than the carbon L-Style slims I also have but they're very durable - I still haven't broken any of the nylon tops either. They work with champagne caps/rings etc. My review here :

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=25405

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SLIM Plastic/Nylon/Hybrid shafta Ancient Darter 0 268 12-16-2019, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
Information Cosmo Carbon Hybrid size 3 JayKay 6 2,763 05-19-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: JayKay