Target Darts.

The New CUESOUL Swift Darts 98% Tungsten
This CUESOUL Swift super slim 98% Tungsten barrel features contemporary styled grooves coupled with drop drilling
for enhanced perfect grip and finger to barrel synergy,also weight ratio is spot-on.
Barrel diameter 6.4 mm ,length 50mm .  more detail

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
CUESOUL -SPECIALIZE IN DARTS & BILLIARDS. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
www.cuesoul.com
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking dart, really like the machining on Cuesoul darts. And 1% more tungsten than the Harrows Wolframs!!!
(08-09-2016, 08:08 AM)joeriw96 Wrote: Nice looking dart, really like the machining on Cuesoul darts. And 1% more tungsten than the Harrows Wolframs!!!

Thanks for reply, it really make sense ,and gains many nice feedback from the players, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
CUESOUL 
Be Unique,Be Awesome 
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOzitEcKAJY]
https://www.cuesoul.com 
Are these the Callum Mackay signature darts? They look very similar!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-09-2016, 08:52 AM)Sidewinder Wrote: Are these the Callum Mackay signature darts? They look very similar!

Sure, We design and make them sponsor Callum , make his signature on barrel. :-)
CUESOUL -SPECIALIZE IN DARTS & BILLIARDS. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
www.cuesoul.com
Very nice and nice promo pic Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

lovely looking darts. might have to grab a set after i get the new Norris and then the new Showtime.....i wish all you companies would stop making such nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

I have a set of these already that I got from Callum, They are very nice my only slight grumble is they dont make them in 24g which would be ideal for me...
(08-09-2016, 09:15 AM)rich345 Wrote: lovely looking darts. might have to grab a set after i get the new Norris and then the new Showtime.....i wish all you companies would stop making such nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Haha, Good luck ,guy,It is excited for you to get a new dart set and have a try on it ,isn't it? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
www.cuesoul.com
(08-09-2016, 09:31 AM)Sidewinder Wrote: I have a set of these already that I got from Callum, They are very nice my only slight grumble is they dont make them in 24g which would be ideal for me...

Range of this series will be enlarged to different weight and released soon ,  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
www.cuesoul.com
Lovely looking dart. I am wondering whether there are any darts sub 6 mm thickness and in the range of 20-24 gram? And does technology permit making something like this? I have enjoyed some success throwing a very slim dart like the Hankey's, but I wonder where the limit is with regard to thickness.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(08-09-2016, 10:17 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Lovely looking dart. I am wondering whether there are any darts sub 6 mm thickness and in the range of 20-24 gram? And does technology permit making something like this? I have enjoyed some success throwing a very slim dart like the Hankey's, but I wonder where the limit is with regard to thickness.

The 22g Barrel diameter 6.1 mm ,length 50mm,due to the slim body , that need to use more than 98% tungsten alloy to machine it .
www.cuesoul.com
Nice to see that Asian companies are getting face ,for me as buyer that means a lot
180-1(33)

Lovely looking dart, interesting to see what members think once they get a set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-09-2016, 10:17 AM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Lovely looking dart. I am wondering whether there are any darts sub 6 mm thickness and in the range of 20-24 gram? And does technology permit making something like this? I have enjoyed some success throwing a very slim dart like the Hankey's, but I wonder where the limit is with regard to thickness.

you can get some M3 barrels which are sub 6mm and One80 make a few darts below 6mm also, but these tend to be 53mm plus in length.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All New TERO Flight Plus of CUESOUL DARTS PROJECT-2021 CUESOULDARTS 12 369 11-29-2020, 12:49 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  CUESOUL Heavy Duty Darts Mat of CUESOUL DARTS PROJECT-2021 CUESOULDARTS 1 155 10-16-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  CUESOUL Sword Shadow 95% 18g Soft Tip Tungsten Darts CUESOULDARTS 14 2,148 03-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Last Post: CUESOULDARTS
  CUESOUL Belfry & Bruges Darts in Belgium CUESOULDARTS 1 383 05-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  29% off and fast delivery for CUESOUL Aurora darts in Europe !!! CUESOULSPORTS 1 449 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Get New CUESOUL AURORA Tungsten Darts Sets Promotion CUESOULSPORTS 9 2,940 09-11-2017, 08:29 AM
  Get Free Giveaway Promotion of CUESOUL Tungsten Darts Set CUESOULDARTS 5 1,088 12-05-2016, 02:58 AM
  CUESOUL Dragon Fashionable 90% tungsten 24g Steel Tip Darts Set CUESOULDARTS 6 1,311 12-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  CUESOUL Dragon Fashionable 90% tungsten 18g Soft Tip Darts Set CUESOULDARTS 4 853 12-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Last Post: 0ldjoblo
  CUESOUL BLACK SCORPION 24g Tungsten Steel Tip Dart Set,Barrel with Titanium Coated CUESOULDARTS 14 2,371 12-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Last Post: JordWareham501