Shot Darts

Darts Re Pointer Review
Hmm, yeah that may work, not sure if I might have some will have to check, cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review and it definitely is a super little tool for the money
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thanks Barry, also its one of them things that as long as it remains in working order there will always be someone that will want to buy it should you need to sell Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review. I didnt know that it is so easy to change points.

I wonder if its harder to change standard points because they dont have a edge like storm points. I have had points changed a few times (I hate darts with black points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.) and almost every time the length of the points differed.
Darren,
I've bought darts based on your reviews . Now I've bought a re-pointer based on you're review.
Please don't start reviewing automobiles !  :giveup:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(08-16-2016, 02:50 AM)The G Wrote: Darren,
I've bought darts based on your reviews . Now I've bought a re-pointer based on you're review.

That made me chuckle !
180 Target for 2018 - (Just one, one small measly 180, please..... ) Target Met 4!
(08-15-2016, 11:07 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Nice review. I didnt know that it is so easy to change points.

I wonder if its harder to change standard points because they dont have a edge like storm points. I have had points changed a few times (I hate darts with black points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.) and almost every time the length of the points differed.

Its easy doing standard points too,I prefer the black points, I think they stick in better than silvery ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-16-2016, 02:50 AM)The G Wrote: Darren,

LOL I think I will leave that to Clarkson and co Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-16-2016, 09:10 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Its easy doing standard points too,I prefer the black points, I think they stick in better than silvery ones Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thats why I dont like them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. And I have the weird feeling that black points make more noise when they hit the board.
Nice review!

Thinking about buying one, only thing is they don't send it to the Netherlands :-(
Been checking the web and it the a180 the same? Do think so?

Anybody knows?

Don't know for sure if it's allowed (sorry if not) this is the link for the the a180.

https://a180.co.uk/product.php/1404/v180...rd-edition
Yeah its the same design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Looks like Madhouse only delivers to mainland UK for this, due to the weight? Although seeing one on ebay for the same rough price, that does deliver international. Might not be a bad investment.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

(09-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Beacon_Darts Wrote: Looks like Madhouse only delivers to mainland UK for this, due to the weight?  Although seeing one on ebay for the same rough price, that does deliver international. Might not be a bad investment.

Dartscorner dropped off mine in the mailbox. Regular shipping costs.
Does this work on M3 darts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Unicorn Unitool (Re-Pointer) REBEL 2 10,429 03-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post: McInnis180