Shot Darts

My son Tyler with Lakeside finalist Jeff Smith
My son Tyler and Jeff are in CT this weekend playing in the USA Dart Classic. Tyler just missed the finals of the Youth. But recently represented the USA in Barbados in the Americas Cup and brought home the Silver Medal. This is a great pic of Tyler and Jeff and will be going up on the dart wall for sure!!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great to see the future of darts in the US is in good hands.
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice!
Good picture. Must be fun watching your son playing competitively.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Great job Tyler!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice picture. I wish Tyler all the best for the future.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Like seeing this....good show guy!
Great pic, well done Tyler Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hope he doesn't eat him ,Jeff is my favourite player
180-1(33)

I always love how nice all the players are. Open and accessible to everyone. Glad you get to share these nice moments with your son!
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Great pic - proud dad moment Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

A few of my local league guys were there this weekend, and the big dogs were all really cool and friendly with us regular amateur shooters, it was awesome. Jeff Smith seems like just a nice, nice guy. And a hell of a shooter; I was rooting for him in singles '01. I posted in the USA Classic thread, he watched as I drew John Part in the first round of singles '01. That was an experience!
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

Tyler went on to win the WDF ranked 01 youth singles!
(08-08-2016, 10:38 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: Tyler went on to win the WDF ranked 01 youth singles!

Congrats to your son Scotty, well played. :thumbup:
Congrats to the young one!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeff Smith, Designa Black Shadow type dart? Rollback 5 443 01-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  Jeff 'the Silencer Smith interview Andy H 0 218 02-26-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Andy H
  I played against a ladies WC Semi-finalist without knowing it. bloopenator 14 729 01-23-2019, 07:11 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Cosmo Jeff Smith Darts portsetonloyal 3 823 07-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: The G