Double Top Darts.

PDC going back to Vegas!
https://www.pdc.tv/vegas

New WSoD event in LV to happen in 2017 by the looks of it. Awesome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Suppose Taylor needs to build up his pension pot for when he retires in a the next couple of years
(08-05-2016, 03:35 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Suppose Taylor needs to build up his pension pot for when he retires in a the next couple of years
Yep the PDC boyz easy money as the best we have to offer is nooooooo match what so ever. They grew up playing darts and most important they put in the required practice lol.
Oh come on Saber, John Part, Ken McNeil, Darrin Young, we got this lol
Great, always liked watching that one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-05-2016, 05:10 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Oh come on Saber, John Part, Ken McNeil, Darrin Young, we got this lol

Leonard Gates - DJ Sayre - Larry Butler -

I think all might have a chance at least at winning their boards
Everyone has a chance, just not a good one lol
Really cool event, great news. But it seems like the darts calandar is filling up more and more each year, the older players will be unable to keep up with this soon enough.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

I'm glad to see that event come back------------and I'm betting many of the PDC pros from across the pond are too.    Just maybe the US sports channels like ESPN will actually show it live this time and not 6 months after the fact.  I mean I can hope, can't I?

I'm a practical type guy, so I feel like my esteemed fellow Americans that we don't offer much in the way of serious competition when the likes of the top tier of the PDC comes around, so I have no delusions that any US player will win this.
This isn't a return of the Desert Classic, this is just another in the World Series exbo events - there will only be 8 of the top PDC players against 8 of the US/Canadian players taking part
(08-05-2016, 08:07 PM)mc1958 Wrote: This isn't a return of the Desert Classic, this is just another in the World Series exbo events - there will only be 8 of the top PDC players against 8 of the US/Canadian players taking part

Oh, that's going to be UGLY for the North Americans.   Likely no Yanks or Canucks from the Semifinals on.
JEFF SMITH Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

(08-05-2016, 08:59 PM)Troll Wrote: JEFF SMITH Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He's the only one I give a real shot at going fairly deep into this.  The US contingent hasn't done much of anything when facing the top tier PDC guys in a while now.   Larry Butler and Darrin Young get pushed out the door real fast when they head overseas.
(08-05-2016, 08:54 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 08:07 PM)mc1958 Wrote: This isn't a return of the Desert Classic, this is just another in the World Series exbo events - there will only be 8 of the top PDC players against 8 of the US/Canadian players taking part

Oh, that's going to be UGLY for the North Americans.   Likely no Yanks or Canucks from the Semifinals on.

Depending on who Uncle Barry sends over I would guess there won't be any in the quarter finals.

The worse thing that could happen would be that all the local players get mullered and only win about 2 legs between them - if this happens then the locals may lose interest in the idea of having the PDC back again.
(08-05-2016, 09:13 PM)mc1958 Wrote: [quote pid='326573' dateline='1470426884']

Depending on who Uncle Barry sends over I would guess there won't be any in the quarter finals.

The worse thing that could happen would be that all the local players get mullered and only win about 2 legs between them - if this happens then the locals may lose interest in the idea of having the PDC back again.

[/quote]

Well, let's be realistic about the draw of patrons to begin with.    No matter how far any N. American players advance, if at all, there won't be anywhere near the attendance that this type event would get overseas, and that reflects badly on the state of the game here in the US.

I hope it's a success and it will continue because it is now few and far between for any of the big names in darts to have a reason to visit N. America to play darts and expose folks to the true nature of the game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDC Returns To Las Vegas mc1958 12 3,725 06-17-2020, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  US Darts Masters 2018 - WSOD Las Vegas mc1958 112 10,832 07-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Las Vegas Entries Update mc1958 63 35,097 07-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Last Post: lovejoy