Target Darts.

Zwaantje H&S Masters stream, 6 August
Winmau TV to broadcast the 't Zwaantje H&S Masters LIVE and for FREE

Winmau TV will be broadcasting 6 hours of top class darts action this Saturday (6th of August) LIVE and for FREE from the 't Zwaantje H&S Masters.

The stream comes from Café 't Zwaantje in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, and the tournament carries a prize fund of 4,000 euros.

This is an exclusive tournament with 36 participants consisting of 15 wildcards, the top 10 players from the 2015 H&S Masters and the top 11 ranked players.

Winmau players Andy Fordham and local favourite Danny Noppert will compete against the likes of Tony O'Shea, Darryl Fitton, Wesley Harms, Ross Montgomery, Jimmy Hendriks and Gary Robson to try and lift the prestigious title.

The stream starts at 12:00pm (UK time) until approximately 18:00. To watch please click here: https://www.winmau.com/sec/1391/WINMAU_TV/

The format is 6 groups of 6 players with the first 2 players advancing to the next round (which consists of 2 groups of 6). Of these 2 groups, the top 2 go through to the semi-finals.

All the action will be called by leading referee Marco Meijer.

Full results and the schedule will be posted here: https://www.facebook.com/dezaakmasters/

Good luck to all players.
Cool!

They should do more like this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers for the info and links Mike. :thumbup:

Darts to watch early doors my way on a Saturday is a good thing indeed. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brad
Damn if I knew earlier I would have gone take a look but already got plans tomorrow, oh well maybe next event. Will check the stream for sure though so thanks!
Open Belgium also this weekend
may all the doubles be with you

At least some, if not all, of the players are going to be clocking up some miles this weekend - not sure how many but several are down to play in the Belgian Open singles on Sunday as well (not streamed as far as I am aware)
(08-05-2016, 02:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: At least some, if not all, of the players are going to be clocking up some miles this weekend - not sure how many but several are down to play in the Belgian Open singles on Sunday as well (not streamed as far as I am aware)

Eindhoven - Antwerp  about 1 hour drive

I've been told the Huybrechts brothers wanted to come but there's some other PDC event, so too bad. Luckily I live relatively close, so nevermind the live stream, will go and have a look myself  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

They aren't allowed to enter the singles but normally enter the pairs event at the Belgian Open - unfortunately it clashes with a couple of Pro Tour events this weekend
Winner is Ross Montgomery, who played some very solid darts the entire day. He beat Danny Noppert, who was also playing well all day.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

Had watched most of this earlier, some good darts thrown today.

Must admit I was hoping Noppie would take the final, but Ross had played well.

Brad
Ross Montgomery also won the Belgium Open today

Big shout to Kyle McKinstry for reaching the final of the Belgium Open...Had everything crossed that he could finish the job but it wasn't to be...Plenty more to come.
Ross is playing incredibly consistent. Wonder what he will be able to do in half a year at Lakeside.
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

(08-08-2016, 12:58 PM)WhiskyPops Wrote: Ross is playing incredibly consistent. Wonder what he will be able to do in half a year at Lakeside.

If his previous attempts there are anything to go by, not a lot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Agree he's playing well but the lakeside just seems to be a Bogey venue for him. Not quite at Deta's level but close. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.