Unicorn

My ALL Weather 01 Practice Routine is now Complete
Smile 
Hi ALL,

My self-improvement program has now reached a point that I'm quite satisfied with and I owe a great deal of  it to my 'deliberate practice regime' and 'ALL Weather Practice Routine' which is now complete.

This is all I need to do to keep motivated and match ready and as far as I'm concerned does the job so here it is the final evolution:

'ALL Weather 01 Practice Routine'

1. Around the Clock in doubles/trebles 1-20 - start your throwing sequence on say D1 once hit to T2 then D3 and so on (next session start on T1 then D2 and so on.

2. Bull Practice my target is to get 30 points, scoring 2 for a bull and 1 pt for a 25 but if I miss completely I start again (note starting out with this I began at 10pts then progressed as I got better this may take a time but its a fantastic way of improving your grouping).

3. Key Trebles, throwing only 1 dart at each - T20-T19-T18 keep throwing in this sequence until you've hit 5 of each, note even when you've completed say 5 x T20 keep going until all are cleared (when starting go for say 2 hits at each treble until you improve then increase the hits. Note: With all routines plot/measure your progress and remember its not a race!)

4. Split Doubles Routine throwing again 1 dart per target in sequence until the set number of hits are reached as with Key Trebles keep in sequence until completed my routines are now 5 hits at each of these D20-D10-D5 then D16-D8-D-4 followed by D12-D6-D3. (Note starting out say 2 hits/double is good then build it up to whatever you need to).

Optionally, after you've progressed sufficiently and a good match ready practice is to set yourself say 3 random numbers odd and even numbers above 50 which you need to close say in 6 darts. At my current level I choose random numbers in the 120 up to 150 region again this as with other targets is progressive and needs to continually challenge.

If you feel that certain targets need more work than others you can alter the hit numbers to suit your individual needs and allotted time.

Don't overdo it if starting out and always stretch beforehand and stop immediately if you've developed any aches or pain.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Great practice routines..  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Key trebles and split routines is what I do besides A1, A2, A3.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
That's a great routine Dorian

The best ones are those we develop ourselves that practice the two key skills: (1) grouping and (2) switching. It's also good to be stretched to develop but not so much that we ruin our self confidence.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practice Routine 45 mins-1h / day alex_darts 2 526 09-09-2020, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Robert Burns
  Match practice routine (set up +finish) Ricardo van Hemert 4 450 08-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Ricardo van Hemert
  Bulls and Doubles Practice routine - vid *Saber* 23 6,999 08-04-2020, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Chads2478
  Simple practice routine - any new ideas? Spoonie 12 884 02-19-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: NiteEyez
  Practice Routine Help Dave_79 1 464 02-12-2020, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Texas
  Doubles Routine Vid - Sabers - Fight Practice boredom *Saber* 20 7,413 02-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Last Post: jaycee07
  Steve Beaton Practice Routine Miles Gallagher 4 940 11-21-2018, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Banz
  Elevendarter's doubles practice routine elevendarter 2 1,422 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Favorite doubles practice routine? The Nomad 31 4,191 03-26-2018, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper
  my practice routine Luke Gray 5 24,008 10-11-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Quack94