Harrows Darts.

Andy Hamilton's new XQ Max darts
well here they are......thankfully they are not my kind of dart so that should save me some money. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not my style either luckily - as long as they fly well for him though then that's all that counts
I like the flights though lol
(08-03-2016, 02:46 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not my style either luckily - as long as they fly well for him though then that's all that counts

Exactly. :thumbup:

Not for me either, as you mentioned though the flights do look fairly cool. 

Brad
Hmm, I was expecting something of that shape but cant say I am that fussed on them either Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

has he pushed trident cones over the top of the nose?
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Only thing interesting in the pic are the flights
These look alot in shape like sigmas , and the grip is quite a radical change as well...
What's with the nose?
Those would be DA BOMB! (hahaha!) for me only if they had some kind of Buckaroo-Banzai Japanese styled grip right at the back!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

How short are they?
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-03-2016, 04:57 PM)Gada Wrote: These look alot in shape like sigmas , and the grip is quite a radical change as well...

Sigmas are exactly the dart he patterned his Unicorns after. Andy loved the Phase 4's . 
  Not exactly over the top with his XQMax darts .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
What an ugly dart!! Nice flights tho lol
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

not a fan Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
me neither :|
They just look a bit dull to me, those darts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a dart like Andy Fordham darts 24g Dann B 46 10 363 01-25-2021, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Dann B 46
  Andy fordham onyx darrs question: is the white paint removable NiteEyez 15 2,102 03-19-2018, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Unicorn Andy Hamiltons deltawye 3 527 03-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Andy Smith THE PIEMAN - Darts ? Gary Jenkins 0 1,237 01-18-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Gary Jenkins