Target Darts.

Bulls Germany Dylan Duo Steel Dart
Photo 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.So I love the look of these darts, perfect for a front gripper and I had never seen them before. They come in 22g and 24g and are made by Bulls Germany.

Interesting bit of info, at the target launch I was speaking to a man from the Netherlands who owns an online store called FrieslandDarts.nl
We got to talking about wether he sold Bulls darts as the uk companies dont sell the bulls darts that are available in Germany. He goes on to tell me there are two bulls companies and the bulls I was talking about was Bulls Germany.

Anyhow I had a look at his store last night and found these, I love them and think they look great. they cost €54 which isn't too bad as I expected Bulls to be more expensive (there other products like curvex, Mamba, Razor and Stingray).

Here's a link to the Bulls Germany website in English, If you havent seen these darts before then you are in for a nice surprise I think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://www.bulls-darts.com/en/
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I like the look of those arrows - unfortunately I can't afford them yet as I've bought a couple of other bits lol. Will have to have a gander at this FrieslandDarts shop later - presumably they do send overseas?
Darts GB sell the Bulls Germany ranges. They have a lot of players darts but not the Dylan Duo. although maybe they can get them in for you.

https://www.dartsgb.co.uk/396-champions
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
actually they do have the Dylan Duo model, but only one set left in stock

https://www.dartsgb.co.uk/dylan-duo/4833...darts.html

not any more as I just paid for them - I really shouldn't have done it as I can't really afford it, but darts is more important than eating lol
(08-03-2016, 11:25 AM)rich345 Wrote: Darts GB sell the Bulls Germany ranges. They have a lot of players darts but not the Dylan Duo. although maybe they can get them in for you.

https://www.dartsgb.co.uk/396-champions
Ah thanks, I couldn't find a uk based site that sold them. To be fair I didn't look very hard lol
(08-03-2016, 12:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: not any more as I just paid for them - I really shouldn't have done it as I can't really afford it, but darts is more important than eating lol

LOL sorry, hope your bank account doesn't hate me for this post! Let me know how they are when you get them please
Sorry to take the last set - I'll post some pics once they get here though (hopefully Friday or the weekend). Just taken delivery of some other scorchers though that I'm itching to throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-03-2016, 12:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: not any more as I just paid for them - I really shouldn't have done it as I can't really afford it, but darts is more important than eating lol

haha sorry mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-03-2016, 12:46 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Sorry to take the last set - I'll post some pics once they get here though (hopefully Friday or the weekend). Just taken delivery of some other scorchers though that I'm itching to throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sneaky one you are. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brad
The guy you spoke to was he Rene because he messaged me on Facebook and said good to meet you at the launch and although I seen him there I did not speak to him so may be he thinks I was you?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-03-2016, 03:05 PM)Getagrip Wrote: The guy you spoke to was he Rene because he messaged me on Facebook and said good to meet you at the launch and although I seen him there I did not speak to him so may be he thinks I was you?

Yeah Rene, I was speaking to him outside while you were inside with Tony. I told him I was from DartsNutz so guess he didn't realise there was more of us there.

Say hi to him from me lol, he was a really nice guy and we spoke for some time
Ah cool I thought that may be the case Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh those are great looking darts. Interesting and good looking grip at the front
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Impressed with DartsGB - only ordered at midday yesterday and the postie just dropped them off. Not had a proper look yet as supposed to be working, so will try and get some pics later
couple of quick pics

Just had a couple of quick throws using the set up as provided and the darts themselves feel pretty good, I like them, but there is a reason I can't stand slim flights though as they wobble all over the place with me lol. Will have a proper throw with them over the weekend depending on how the Mickey Mansell's are going.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dart Specifications Database - Steel Tip Swiiiitch 12 11,444 10-13-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Bulls Germany Stingray B5 ST3 24g Fizban 3 610 10-11-2018, 04:55 AM
Last Post: blink180
  Bulls Dylan Duo darts Getagrip 4 1,419 08-03-2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip