Shot Darts

Crazy darts dreams
This isn't the first time I've had a weird dream about darts, but being last night I can remember this one.

Somehow I was playing darts with the Target boys, how this came about I've no idea. I think it's because of the Target launch, and seeing all the pictures and videos has somehow put this into my head! Anyway, I was playing darts with them, and I somehow managed to win a competition which Adie Lewis was running, what I did I can't remember. But somehow I won (that's how I know it's a dream LOL), and he promised to catch up with me later in the day to give me my prize. 

So then I somehow ended up back at a pub or hotel, with Dave Chisnall, just having a beer and a laugh with him, while Phil Taylor was out in the corridor playing darts with some other people. He was using his current darts but he had these new points in which for some inexplicable reason were called Sasquatch points. They were basically storm points but filed down really short, and blunt, but they had a hole through the middle from the bottom up to the barrel. He was letting people try to throw his set to see what they thought, the hole on the point was supposedly supposed to make the points extra grippy in the board. But I picked them up to try and they felt about 50g and I couldn't throw them at all. But Phil was really proud of these new points and was showing them off to everyone.

Then Adie turned up with my prize which was a darts case with his personal darts he won a world championship with. So I asked him if I could have a photo taken with him, but he wouldn't let someone else take the photo we had to take a selfie using the front camera which I was unhappy about haha. For some reason he was towering over me so it was really awkward to take the photo, I know I'm a short arse at 5'6 but he was enormous in my dream, 6'4ish, so all you could see in the photo was him.

And then I woke up. If anyone wants to warn the local loony bin I'm on my way, that'd be much appreciated.

Anyone else have any weird or crazy darting dreams?
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
My post from 3/10 regarding dart dreams -

It's pretty sad, but lately I have been having a recurring darts nightmare.  I am even talking in my sleep.

I am having the game of my life and somehow I leave myself 64.5 out.  I can not figure a way to take this out.  You would think it's my dream surely I can just create a 32.25 double, but nope.  I am left stuck with no way to win.

My wife keeps asking why I keep saying 64.5 in my sleep........

I try to explain but I just don't think she gets it
Pheewwww, Okaaayyy, here let me help put this jacket on you. It will help you keep warm and make you feel secure. I'll just ties up the sleeves for you...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Soft tip might be the way forward (they won't let you have steel tip in your padded cell)

64.5! genius

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
I understand they have some new meds for this situation....no customized clothing needed.  However, I hear it causes the distance between the board and the Oche to elongate at times.....They call it the "Alice Effect", presumably from the book by Carrol? Lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Count your blessings. Some folks don't need drugs to experience the "Alice Effect"....really lol now.
I had a dream that i was at an exhibition match or convention type setting. It was the top guys from the pdc and me taking turns throwing, like how teams warm up, all queuing waiting to throw. Only problem in the dream i wasn't any better then i am normally. All i can really remember was Wade taking the mick about how bad i was.

Maybe thats why i dislike him...
I dreamt the other week I was trying to get away from the police. The arresting officer smashing the door down was Gary Anderson.

I've never been in trouble with the law for the record haha.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
My wife tells me I talk in my sleep from time to time and has heard me reciting outs while sleeping. Or talking about previous matches.
(08-02-2016, 01:17 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: My post from 3/10 regarding dart dreams -

It's pretty sad, but lately I have been having a recurring darts nightmare.  I am even talking in my sleep.

I am having the game of my life and somehow I leave myself 64.5 out.  I can not figure a way to take this out.  You would think it's my dream surely I can just create a 32.25 double, but nope.  I am left stuck with no way to win.

Do you have three darts?  T16, D8 (or two D16) followed by splitting the legs (a single dart between the '1's in 11) might work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
(08-03-2016, 02:45 AM)JayPro Wrote:

Do you have three darts?  T16, D8 (or two D16) followed by splitting the legs (a single dart between the '1's in 11) might work.

Hahaha, I thought just mentioning my dream was crazy enough, but now we are discussing legitimate ways of trying to check out 64.5! Wanna share my nice strappy coat?
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
I used to play darts with a Welsh guy who would call "split the legs" whenever he got caught on MadHouse and missed inside.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.
(08-03-2016, 02:45 AM)JayPro Wrote:

Might have to give this a go...... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
not quite a dream as such but you know when you're about to fall asleep and you get that sudden waking jolt as you imagine you've tripped over something? Well, I now get that sensation but instead dream of throwing a dart (and possibly snatching - eek!) and being jolted to consciousness. Sometimes I actually throw an imaginary dart and end up whacking my bedside table!

Darts firmly on the mind.
No dart dreams yet although I have dreams about two of my other hobbies, golf and audio, all the time. Oh yeah women too! Maybe I'm not taking darts seriously enough? I'll work on that.
Liberal heathen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy, accidental, inadvertent checkouts Banz 13 532 05-08-2021, 10:56 PM
Last Post: boris
Shocked You collect darts?! Well that's kinda crazy! Force Majeure 15 573 11-18-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Force Majeure
  Crazy setups Trukje 8 639 01-15-2020, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  Crazy bounce out Mike HermThe 3 550 06-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  WHAT A NIGHT! Dreams came true! Seán4393 25 2,301 01-30-2018, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Seán4393
  Crazy cheap darts in Canada! Tankie 11 2,145 10-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Tankie
  CRAZY IDEA OR A POSSIBILITY ChrisTheFish 7 1,054 03-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Getagrip