Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Ricky Evens rapid throw (normal speed!)
Playing a bit of darts in the pub after the launch and I asked ricky if I could film his rapid throw, this is the result....
(Yeah, 180....)

https://vimeo.com/177128729
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You almost missed the first dart he was so quick!!
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Haha the guy is a quality player
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Very quick
The guy is crazy fast.
The kid barely got outta the way in time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I cant believe he has actually slowed down, still looks crazy fast!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

That's mental... i have tried throwing fast when messing around and it does not go well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's so fast, and so effortless too. If I try to throw faster it feels like I'm really forcing them but the guy just does it piece of piss. Impressive! From all accounts I've heard he's such a decent guy too.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
CRAZY
By the time I went to bar and came back, he'd played 3 games of 501 and had 2 games of cricket  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

How about the guy sitting to the right of the board? He's like "holy crap" did you see that?
That is crazy fast

No idea how he transfers the dart to his throwing hand cleanly at that speed

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
And this is him slowed down, he was telling me and Darren (Getagrip) how he's slowed down and he's still trying to slow down a bit. It's crazy. I think he was also the most consistant and high scoring of all the pro's I saw that day.

Also a really great lad who had time for everyone and just chatted away all the time to everyone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Normal point into Swiss dart? Knoxyefc 25 1,150 05-03-2020, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  One80 Revolution2 system NOW WITH NORMAL POINTS Darty 3 592 01-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Better Results With Normal Flights / Stems vs Cosmo etc portsetonloyal 8 1,419 07-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ranger86
  How much warmup do you need before you're in your normal form? Berlin180 29 3,392 03-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Jefferz
  Ricky Evans Slow Motion Throw Getagrip 14 7,387 08-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Getagrip