Darts Buddy

Dave Chisnall Slow Motion throw at Target launch 2016
Was great to watch him throw but I never noticed until seeing the slo mo that he has a kind of strange flick of the wrist very slightly before throwing:

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You can see from the behind view that he gets some real funky right to left movement on his throw, probably not great technically but it obviously works fairly well for him lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah the flight of the dart is all over but each one is the same and it still gets where its meant to be Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-31-2016, 07:16 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Yeah the flight of the dart is all over but each one is the same and it still gets where its meant to be Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can't complain if it works Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My dart could do backflips if it always landed in T20 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one Darren. :thumbup:

Did you see if he was throwing his sig. darts or something other?

Brad
It almost looks like the forward motion begins with his wrist.
(07-31-2016, 08:14 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice one Darren. :thumbup:

Brad

he was throwing the new 80% ones mostly and trying some of the others too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-31-2016, 10:35 PM)Kev Wrote: It almost looks like the forward motion begins with his wrist.

yeah its not so noticeable in normal speed but a definite motion before full release.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-01-2016, 08:51 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

Brad

he was throwing the new 80% ones mostly and trying some of the others too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Darren.  Wonder what Targets Staff players thought of the Daytona's, doesn't strike me as a dart a pro would go with for whatever reason.

Brad
(08-01-2016, 01:48 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 08:51 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

Brad

Thanks Darren.  Wonder what Targets Staff players thought of the Daytona's, doesn't strike me as a dart a pro would go with for whatever reason.

Brad

I don't think many pros like to stray too far from what they know, except for Peter Wright Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

This is it isn't it, for the most part professionals use very common barrels. Majority are Brissy influenced, as the saying goes "If it ain't broke...".

Brad
Nice video. Always good to see the pros throws up close and in slo mo to see just what happens
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(08-01-2016, 02:44 PM)Great White North Wrote: This is it isn't it, for the most part professionals use very common barrels.  Majority are Brissy influenced, as the saying goes "If it ain't broke...".

Brad

yeah exactly, and in the players q and a Tony O'Shea says he used the same darts for 22 years!

(08-01-2016, 09:59 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Nice video. Always good to see the pros throws up close and in slo mo to see just what happens

Yeah and to see them at other angles is always interesting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Launch November 27th 2020 YoungStarDC 56 5,154 12-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Information Target Launch 30/09/2020 YoungStarDC 134 9,209 10-13-2020, 01:25 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  My Target 2016 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 52 56,627 07-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Darts Coaching Help And Advice For Beginners And Advanced With Dynamite Dave Getagrip 24 5,409 12-12-2019, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Monkey D'arts Luffy
  Great segment on Dave Clark sjmattitude1982 3 351 12-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Papa w
  Target Launch: 8th of November vanJupp 72 5,794 11-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Last Post: rich345
Video Just a quick video chat about how the new Harrows Dave Chisnall darts were made Getagrip 9 1,217 10-13-2019, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Product Launch 2020 mc1958 228 20,550 09-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Target Launch Which Darts are you buying DAVEISTHENAME 23 1,465 09-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Target Launch 2019: What You're Hoping For Titan 73 6,136 09-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: jt4527