Darts Buddy

Need help setting up Tourney
This is for new member lesengland who has asked in his intro:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=2187

hey guys am new 2 all this forum stuff I play darts 4 a local singles league and hav been asked 2 run the end of season tourneys but I hav a odd number of players can some1 help me with a list of ties and byes

If anyone can help them please do so.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
We run into this problem on tuesday nights when we play. With odd teams and brackets we have found through google different bracket set ups. Like last night we had 5 teams of two people. So we used a double elimination set up. Not sure how many players they have but a google search can come up with brackets for nearly any number of teams/players.
I have a suggestion for you Uncle, if you only have a small number of players or teams, then run a round robin event. That way all competitors will get plenty of games.

The winner decided by games won, then legs won in the event of a tie.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

League High Peg Outs: Monday 160, Tuesday 170, Thursday 170, Friday 160
are you trying to put together a bracket? I'm confused as to what help it is you are looking for?