Unicorn

Stuart Kellet has some new RD darts
Stuart Kellet is trying some new RD darts out. Not a massive change from his old model but i must say i like the look of them a lot

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I saw him tweet those earlier - look rather nice to me, much better than his current darts
Nice paint on the Kelletts
may all the doubles be with you

I do like the look of these. I would be very interested in buying a set if they work out for Stuart and RD put them in to production
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah look good but really not different from so many other Bristow style ring grips, I always think such darts are such a classic workhorse of dart that is so good for so many people that its near impossible to really make them that unique as the design is so generic but its like that because "IT WORKS!" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

thats a fair point Darren. i really do love ring grip darts. his current model have a little more bite to the grip than the standard bristow / o'shea darts.

I think a lot of people find ring grip is just the right level of control they need though, it has not too much grip and not too slippy although I think the last version of the OShea, think it was those, felt slippy for some and the new version that's out or soon to be out felt the same for me at first but the more I threw with them the more I liked the feel of it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They do look nice. Are the rings similar to the Lewis gen 3 but minus the nano grip?

Well that was my first thought and that was what I thought they were when I first saw them, just a reworking of that dart.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I think they're more like the RD edge without the blue coating.
That's a good shout regarding the Kellets

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuart Kellett V2 Red Dragon darts 24g Smiling Assassin 3 741 05-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Smiling Assassin