Target Darts.

Target Vapor 8 Series 2016
These seem to be available for pre-order over at Darts Corner, due in 01 September 2016  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Is this targets budget range?
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Looks like it. The new 80% Tungsten Chizzy, Bunting and Lewis Darts should be affordable as well. I hope that those darts are not too thick.
(07-26-2016, 04:08 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Looks like it. The new 80% Tungsten Chizzy, Bunting and Lewis Darts should be affordable as well. I hope that those darts are not too thick.

I had a couple of their 80% tungsten darts, they were pretty slim. So i wouldnt worry about that, unless used to playing with extremely thin darts .
Any idea how much these will retail at ? ive got a friend im trying to get into darts and I think some of these would make a nice first set.
(07-26-2016, 04:11 PM)Gada Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 04:08 PM)Buckshot Wrote: Looks like it. The new 80% Tungsten Chizzy, Bunting and Lewis Darts should be affordable as well. I hope that those darts are not too thick.

I had a couple of their 80% tungsten darts, they were pretty slim. So i wouldnt worry about that, unless used to playing with extremely thin darts .
About 6.40 mm is nice for me.

(07-26-2016, 04:13 PM)JDorks Wrote: Any idea how much these will retail at ? ive got a friend im trying to get into darts and I think some of these would make a nice first set.

In this case I would recommend some designa or dartsclearance darts. They are for sure cheaper than these darts. I think they will retail between 25 and 35 pounds.
Not sure, but sounds like they will cost 20 pounds or in this range. But hard to understand in the video for me.
https://twitter.com/TargetDarts/status/7...6035616768

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
These are up on for pre-order at Darts Corner, for 19,95...Not bad !
(07-27-2016, 03:29 PM)Gada Wrote: These are up on for pre-order at Darts Corner, for 19,95...Not bad !

Lovely. I'm actually surprised by how cheap most of the new lineup is. The new stems are so cheap for what they are.
Very good price. Also the player endorsed darts are fair priced. Good job done by target.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Also up for pre-sale at Madhouse who are a forum sponsor
Also available through us, with members 10% discount - Vapor 8 Series
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Added dimensions to all models, they seem very nice indeed !
Sorry for pushing it up,

but does someone have one of these darts?
Could you post some pictures? I would like to see the 22g version.

Thank you a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target vapor Mike HermThe 0 484 05-15-2017, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Target Alan Norris 2016 Gada 19 4,400 04-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Dibsey