Target Darts.

Target Corona Vision LED Dart Board Light
Will add more info as it becomes available. Looks pretty solid and quality made !

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Best feature will be the price £50.

But it's coming out next year in january, so we have to wait a long time.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
That looks superb. If it comes in at £50 I will be all over it

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

(07-26-2016, 04:12 PM)repat Wrote: Figures, my Vision 360 is being delivered today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Use the Vision 360 until the third and even cheaper version is released Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Let's hope this comes at a nice price, looks quality though. Hope they didn't use weaker / less lightning to make it cheaper.
Definitely getting one of these. Perfect for me at home
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
It was said at the launch these would be £50. They gave a demonstration fitting it and it clipped on with the magnets in seconds. Looks really light but sturdy. These are going to sell like hot cakes with that price I think. I'll definitely be getting one
Not that it would affect me, but presumably this would be no use if you have a Bulls board given the rim is plastic so the magnets have nothing to hold on to?
(07-26-2016, 01:58 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Best feature will be the price £50.

But it's coming out next year in january, so we have to wait a long time.

That's exactly it, the price is what will make it a success and also I think I prefer this to the Vision 360, it is quicker to set up and lightweight and you cant moan too much at that price really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'll definitely be picking up one of these, is there any videos of it in action? Can't seem to find any
Darts used: Designa Dark Thunder 22g
Highest Checkout: 157 (Practice) 148 (League)
Lowest Leg: 12 Darts (Practice) 15 (League)
I did record it but not sure if Target will be putting some out there too.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You saw it first hand Getagrip. Will this light work with a traditional round surround? We will be running low on 360's right about the time to place an order so may bring in a split container of both.
(07-28-2016, 06:50 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: You saw it first hand Getagrip. Will this light work with a traditional round surround? We will be running low on 360's right about the time to place an order so may bring in a split container of both.

They said it should work with any set up which is what they have purposely made sure of due to the feedback they have had, so I guess any board and any surround Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I don't see any reason why it would work as it just connects with the magnets on the side of the board. Very simple and should work with any surround set up I would have thought

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone using a dimmer switch on target corona light surround? tropicalpalmtree 2 334 02-02-2021, 11:33 PM
Last Post: tropicalpalmtree
  Retractable celing mounted dart board Geoff Marsh 7 730 11-20-2019, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Cat
  dart board help dazzer 4 261 11-13-2019, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Target Corona ..... portable power source? Poidisb 5 975 05-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Replacement LED lights for Corona Vision Mickles 6 890 04-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Random musings: the quest for the skinny light as poss dart does it hurt players? NiteEyez 1 408 09-20-2018, 01:30 AM
Last Post: bkbum
Wink Help with dart board headtr1p 13 1,667 06-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Need to quiet dart board. John_B 18 4,148 03-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Tremble
  Unicorn board - covering dart tips in glue?? Stevieb91 11 1,711 11-14-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  My Target Corona has broken :( DanGoldsmith180 11 3,098 09-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Alec