Harrows Darts.

Target Alan Norris 2016
These seem to be available for pre-order over at Darts Corner, due in 01 September 2016  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So the exact same barrel als his v180 dart with added microgrip on the rear 3 rings.
(07-26-2016, 01:17 PM)Kev Wrote: So the exact same barrel als his v180 dart with added microgrip on the rear 3 rings.

An added price will come with as well.  I'm on the fence with these at the moment. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brad
The solution to your problem...
https://www.a180.co.uk/product.php/5262/...sten-darts
(07-26-2016, 01:22 PM)Buckshot Wrote: The solution to your problem...
https://www.a180.co.uk/product.php/5262/...sten-darts

Indeed, already have them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brad
i like these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
i like these too. i also really like the V180 model which is made by Target anyway. I like the look of his new flights too
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Also available for pre-order from the forum sponsors Madhouse Darts - https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/new-for-...-2017.html
Listed as 2 different percentages,90 by Target 80 on pre order from Madhouse, & if you can't qualify for the discount & pay RRP it will cost you £6.00 more than his old style from A180.Wonder if the micro rings at the tail are worth the extra?
with how much everyone loves his other darts, I had to pre-order these in 22g to see for myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. can't wait to get them
TITAN
(07-27-2016, 09:49 PM)Titan Wrote: with how much everyone loves his other darts, I had to pre-order these in 22g to see for myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. can't wait to get them

Did you see they have also micro grip at the back for rear grippers too ?

may all the doubles be with you

(07-27-2016, 10:22 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 09:49 PM)Titan Wrote: with how much everyone loves his other darts, I had to pre-order these in 22g to see for myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. can't wait to get them

Did you see they have also micro grip at the back for rear grippers too ?

[Image: https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/images/d...ts_wmc.jpg]

yeah i love that it has that. Its a gorgeous looking dart
TITAN
Norris grips it on the rear which is why they have the micro grip there, as a front gripper they are really nice darts too, they just fly well for me and grip is spot on at the front Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yeah I was speaking to Norris in the pub after, the only difference is the micro rings at the back as that's where he throws from and is the only change he wanted.

An interesting side note is that Chuck uses the target spin shafts. I didn't know any pro used spin shafts...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alan Norris Darts Invictus 1 350 07-22-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: tiddler.tec
  Target Vapor 8 Series 2016 Gada 20 5,134 01-18-2017, 01:20 AM
Last Post: John_B