Shot Darts

Target Launch Day
We're already down in Harlow for today's launch of new products from Target Darts.

We'll be posting details and images on our Facebook as the day unfolds and the products are released - MadHouse Darts FB Page

Looking forward to some exciting new products??
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looking forward to it have a great day all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Whats the estimate from shown today to in shops ? I wonder what the damage to my bank balance will be.
I think the only damage to my bank account will be a set of the new Tony O'Sheas somehow.

Have a great day there Antony, gutted to be missing it this year Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This will be my first ever launch day, all ready at Harlow bouncing around like Tigger on acid LOL.
I think my c/card may be getting a slap or two today
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(07-26-2016, 08:50 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: This will be my first ever launch day, all ready at Harlow bouncing around like Tigger on acid LOL.
I think my c/card may be getting a slap or two today

Target said (I think on twitter) that people wont be able to buy items at the launch.
Yep, you won't be able to buy anything there - you will no doubt get a goody bag with a set of arrows and a few others bits in, but you will also be able to try out the new gear as well for possible future purchases
have a great day Chris.....dont forget to try those new O'Shea darts for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

The new O'Shea's:
Have Target announced any release dates yet?
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

(07-27-2016, 11:57 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Have Target announced any release dates yet?

Just seen a couple of items added at another shop - due date there says 1st September
(07-27-2016, 12:26 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 11:57 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Have Target announced any release dates yet?

Just seen a couple of items added at another shop - due date there says 1st September

Thanks MC, I spoke to Emma at DC and she said pre order will be announced early next week. The O'Shea's are wicked and the entry level lighting system looks great too.
The 80% Chizzies felt good but would like to have tried them with medium stems.
Liked the Daytona fire which suprised me because of the shape but the Elysium 2 I thought were quite ugly but not worried as would never spend that much on a set anyway LOL. One for you for your collection no doubt?
The titanium stems look like a very interesting concept and got a set in the goody bag so I will try them soon
Current Board 
Darts

I know the O'Sheas are good as I tried Tony's set when I saw him at an exbo a couple of months ago - definitely getting a set of those. I like the Daytona Fires as well but not sure on the price - the more I look at them though the more I'm tempted lol. As for the Elysians, unless I win a set or my lotto numbers come up then i won't be getting a set of those at that price - I'll be gutted missing out, but I have other things that must take priority over them.
I spoke about how much I liked them to Tony yesterday and he said if I had been 5 minutes earlier I could have had his set but had just given them away, he tried to get a set from the display so he could sign them but they would not let him!
Current Board 
Darts

1st September
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Launch November 27th 2020 YoungStarDC 56 5,344 12-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Information Target Launch 30/09/2020 YoungStarDC 134 9,542 10-13-2020, 01:25 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  My Target 2016 Product Launch Day Experience Getagrip 52 56,708 07-25-2020, 07:55 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Target Launch: 8th of November vanJupp 72 5,927 11-10-2019, 06:45 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Target Product Launch 2020 mc1958 228 20,968 09-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Sean1e
  Target Launch Which Darts are you buying DAVEISTHENAME 23 1,497 09-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Target Launch 2019: What You're Hoping For Titan 73 6,303 09-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  Target Launch: 7th of December vanJupp 63 7,091 12-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Target launch 2018 Shima 178 18,743 11-23-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: 25g-grizzly
  Target 2016 Launch Day Experience Getagrip 43 43,519 06-23-2018, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Getagrip