Shot Darts

Harrows Pinz 13.5g PG1 Review
[font=Comic Sans MS]Harrows Pinz 13.5gr Review[/font]

Hello Nutz!

Have you ever experienced the following things???

Tired arm, indecision, low bank ( Gratz you are real nutz) fall outs, dangling darts,
low or negative angle, minority complex, light throw!!!!

If you answered yes any of them, don't read  on ! Go buy these babies before someone else buys!

You are still here? Enjoy my review!!!!!

So why I bought it?
I wanted a darts which don't dangling! I tried everything between 20-26gr but nothing was "perfect."  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Finally I realized that my darts must be short and light so I bough it!

Update 1.

My throwing hand healed well, so I started to use it again some weeks ago, Pinz works well with my main hand
. Amazing how much space you have. I love it! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I went to some local competitions. I was shocked, Everybody wants to try them, funny because usually I like when my "dart" get some attention but I'm a little bit jealous of Pinz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  The point is they really love it!  I already got some nice shot but I'm still relearning playin, I threw some triple bull and 140 so I'm on the good path with my little friend. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

About

Special stuff with 3mm shafts!?? Sounds good!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[font=Comic Sans MS]
Length: 45mm
Diameter: 4.5mm
Weight: 13,5g
Price: They got discontinued. 50$+ second hand.

[/font]
Packaging:

Soft fluffy harrows Pinz case!! Sexy and trendy! Very good to wear on a cold morning! Ester egg alert!!!

The Grip

Balance
Just as Harrows promised to us!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

In use

When I first tried them, It was an unusual feeling, would be as nothing in my hand. "too thin" but after half an hour I got used to it. They fly well with the original setup! Angles 5-15 degree! Harrows Dimplex or Pentatlon Flights are also  good options. Forget Kite shape or flights with 100+ micron thickness. Imho they are too heavy for these darts. Must use Harrows rubber rings against loosening! The positive side : No bounce outs or dangling darts! Quite good points! Easy grouping! I threw my first triple bull with them ^^.

Summary

Design:10 Unique as hell
Grip: 3  I give them a 3 just because 3 of the Hungarian justice!
Overall: 10 Perfect sh+t

Do I recommend for beginners? Nope. But if you have some experience or you want to buy something special just throw away 50 bucks and you will get a unique darts with lots of stems! Sticking to your old age! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. No more trouble! Thank you for your attention! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review -

Seems like a dart Kosumo might like - I don't think I could throw anything that light.
Too heavy
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-25-2016, 08:03 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: Nice review -

Seems like a dart Kosumo might like - I don't think I could throw anything that light.

(07-25-2016, 08:08 PM)Troll Wrote: Too heavy

True  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Are you working as wine taster for Tokaji ?
180-1(33)

(07-25-2016, 08:23 PM)Troll Wrote: Are you working as wine taster for Tokaji ?

Would be good m8 but sadly nope .... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darn right, but importantly Zsolt - how'd you get these?! I swear they got discontinued.

But yeah, while I throw 10g now 10-14 I can deal with. Nice review, +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(07-25-2016, 09:28 PM)Kosumo Wrote:

Darn right, but importantly Zsolt - how'd you get these?! I swear they got discontinued.

But yeah, while I throw 10g now 10-14 I can deal with. Nice review, +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah you are right, unfortunately Harrows isn't manufactured this anymore. I found them in a local fb darts group suddenly! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-25-2016, 09:39 PM)Zsocca Wrote:

Yeah you are right, unfortunately Harrows isn't manufactured anymore. I found them in a local fb darts group suddenly!

Wait, you mean just these darts right? Or do you mean that Harrows stopped producing all darts?
(07-25-2016, 09:52 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:

Yeah you are right, unfortunately Harrows isn't manufactured anymore. I found them in a local fb darts group suddenly!

Wait, you mean just these darts right? Or do you mean that Harrows stopped producing all darts?

They stopped the entire Pinz range IIRC but you can still but the PZ2 from A180 I think.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts

Sure.. Sorry I'm tired Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wew ok, got scared there haha
(07-25-2016, 09:56 PM)Kosumo Wrote:

They stopped the entire Pinz range IIRC but you can still but the PZ2 from A180 I think.

Yeah, PZ2 still available on DC.
Nice darts and good review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have the 21g PZ3's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member previously known as Daveheald

(07-26-2016, 06:47 AM)Rodney Wrote: Nice darts and good review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have the 21g PZ3's
[Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016072...aa89a6.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! How do you like them? ( if we don't count the alu stems) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Damon Heta Darts Review Getagrip 11 602 02-19-2021, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review Getagrip 48 11,349 01-13-2021, 02:35 PM
  Harrows Supergrip Ultra Darts Review Getagrip 12 660 11-27-2020, 05:18 PM
  Harrows Swarm Darts Review Getagrip 10 845 11-27-2020, 10:58 AM
  Harrows Revere Darts Review Getagrip 10 823 11-24-2020, 06:51 PM
  Harrows Dave Chisnall Chizzy 23g darts review Getagrip 32 4,413 11-20-2020, 02:09 PM
  Harrows Noble Darts Review Getagrip 10 1,022 11-16-2020, 11:02 AM
  Harrows Fire Inferno Darts Review Getagrip 15 1,547 11-14-2020, 02:28 PM
  Harrows Rapide Knurled 26g Review Don Q 12 487 11-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Don Q
  Harrows Predator 23g Darts Review Getagrip 32 10,929 08-13-2020, 04:08 PM