Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Harrow's latest stems
No prizes for guessing what design they are!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.facebook.com/harrowsdarts/ph...=3&theater
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I know they are pretty much the same as the designa vignette, but I really like the look of these. Hopefully the top of the stem us exactly the same as the normal Supergrip. That way a spring will seat nicely on punched retina flights for me.
Nice, I'll be getting some of these when they arrive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Aye, I really like the Supergrips, even without rings, they grip the flight very well if it's not too thick. 

I suspect most likely the top might be similarly shaped Greener. Logically or economically it doesn't make sense to cast new moulds for a same shape/length shaft, unless it's a new design.

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-23-2016, 11:39 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: I suspect most likely the top might be similarly shaped Greener. Logically or economically it doesn't make sense to cast new moulds for a same shape/length shaft, unless it's a new design.

Yes, I fully expect the same. Unless they just buy them from Designa and print "Supergrip" down the side.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-23-2016, 06:59 PM)Greener Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 11:39 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: I suspect most likely the top might be similarly shaped Greener. Logically or economically it doesn't make sense to cast new moulds for a same shape/length shaft, unless it's a new design.

Yes, I fully expect the same. Unless they just buy them from Designa and print "Supergrip" down the side.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-23-2016, 06:59 PM)Greener Wrote:

sound business idea
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Look good, we are really spoilt for choices these days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Quite similar to others already available, but these are really nice. I've been using some plain black supergrips recently so could be tempted by these
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Like them....hope my local shop gets them in ....nice.
(07-24-2016, 09:27 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Look good, we are really spoilt for choices these days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We certainly are, yet at times it makes me appreciate the good old days of less options therefore less mucking/tinkering about too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrow Alamo stems! DanGoldsmith180 3 1,619 06-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Last Post: guest2
  Harrow's Turbo 3000 Jeremiah 5 2,170 12-14-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Jeremiah