Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Green Demolishers
Darts Warehouse have stock of the MVG Green Demolishers in 21, 23 and 25 grams for just under £38 inc postage

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They are 70% tungsten and all 3 are 50.8mm long

BUT DANGERMOUSE HAS JUST TOLD ME THEY ARE FAR CHEAPER FROM DC
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Have I missed something, under £30 at DC?
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(07-22-2016, 10:57 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Have I missed something, under £30 at DC?

You are sharper than me by far on this one mate, I just got a promotional email form DW.
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

The egg is dripping off my face right now LOL
Current Board 
Darts

Always check every store you know of before you buy something Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If it helps I always get confused with the Green Demolishers and the Mighty Generations until I check the prices again Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robbie Green Cuesoul darts mc1958 14 908 07-07-2020, 11:11 PM
Last Post: italNZ
  New Robbie Green darts - possibly mc1958 17 984 06-10-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  Green Darts B1ll64te5 10 1,378 06-18-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: CalixNL