Double Top Darts.

New SHOT! Start Fox....MVG darts with microgrip
These seem to be very similar (pretty much identical in fact) to MVG darts, but in even weights and with micro grip added all along the barrel. 

22g Dimensions = 50.9mm x 6.4mm
24g Dimensions = 50.7mm x 6.8mm
26g Dimensions = 50.8mm x 7.2mm

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can copy those links for the images:

thanks buddy one of mine is working now. i am having problems lately. cannot get my sig to show no matter what i do, and also pictures dont always show up correctly.

Darrens normal excellent review here as well, https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=15232

Brad
LOL I thought I had reviewed those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh £&@? Sorry Darren I must have missed that one ?

i like the looks of those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I had the MVG's in 21, 23 and 25 grams - I'm pretty sure the 23 gram version is longer than the 25 one. This is one of my frustrations with manufacturers - it seems rare to have a dart in different weights but the same length. I would still have the 23 gram set if they were shorter. Too bad I just pulled the trigger on something else, I wouldn't mind trying these in a 24 gram weight though.