Double Top Darts.

Help me find Cristo Reyes darts
Hi nutz

I'm in help to find some Cristo Reyes darts? I know that Cosmo make his flights but that's all I can find out.

If you know where I can get some please let me know.

Darts: Peter Wright Mamba 22g
Highest Checkout: 170
Highest Match Checkout: 150
Best Dart Leg: 11 darts
Best Match Leg: 13 darts
Ask him in facebook
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The darts he uses are apparently made by "Bulls" . Maybe try and contact them:

https://www.bulls-darts.com/en/contact
Have contacted Cristo on FB and Bulls but not heard anything?

Try waiting week
180-1(33)

This is the response i recieved asking the same question from Alice who is from Spain.

Sorry for the late reply Assassin, It's been a crazy week!

As far as I know, Cristo was using Unicorn's Hero (John Lowe) for a long time.
He then moved on to a Hinatori sponsorship and had a new barrel made for him.
Now, he is indeed now Sponsored by Bull's and I can only imagine will have a player barrel made in his name. Like yourself, I have been unable to find much information on the matter, yet it might all still be in the making.
Did you by any chance get a screenshot of the darts themselves? I might be able to identify them from a "goodish" picture.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome messages btw. Really appreciate it!!!
Darts
Harrows 21 gram Fire darts.
Winmau 21 gram Hankey darts.

Best leg 501 - 11 Darts

Best finish
160 comp.
164 Dartman
146 Wda

WDA - 3Bulls
Dartman - 3Bulls

Thanks assassin

Thanks assassin

Just to update this thread.

I found his darts on a wholesaler site.

So if you have a trusted shop, who sales Bull's darts, he might be able to get you a set.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(10-04-2016, 11:06 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Just to update this thread.

I found his darts on a wholesaler site.

[Image: https://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a44...h9gdao.png]

So if you have a trusted shop, who sales Bull's darts, he might be able to get you a set.

Thanks for posting this - I've also been looking for a set of his darts and didn't think they existed - I'm surprised Bulls haven't got these out for sale yet as he's one of their better known players  :s
(10-05-2016, 06:07 AM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Thanks for posting this - I've also been looking for a set of his darts and didn't think they existed - I'm surprised Bulls haven't got these out for sale yet as he's one of their better known players  :s

Well, they are out for sale. Saw them on a wholesailer site, so they should be available in some shops soon.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Thanks vanJupp! Thats awesome news.. Do you have a link to any where I can buy them?

Have had a look but couldn't see anything just yet.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No, didn't saw them in a shop yet. But I'm optimistic that they will show up.

Saw them on the page of the company, which own Bull's and they are selling them as a wholesaler to shops. So they should be in some shops soon. Will be available in 21 and 23g.

https://www.embassy-sports.de/shop/Darts...t-21g.html

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Well, they arrived in the first shop. But it's a german shop and the posting to the United Kingdom is very high.

https://mcdart.de/en/detail/index/sArticle/2929

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Awesome thanks vanJupp!

I can't see them selling in UK. Bulls don't sell well in UK and main supplier gbdarts are unable to fulfill Bulls expectations so will be slowly discontinued.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Struggling to find the right dart B3NC4V3 3 543 08-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: B3NC4V3
  New Dart: One80 Alex Reyes R2 vanJupp 0 644 05-03-2018, 02:34 AM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Ebay find B1ll64te5 2 549 04-07-2018, 09:59 PM