Darts Buddy

Ian White - Throw, Stance, Grip
Looks like the Harington curse struck again :-)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Haha!
Ian has a very very solid action. Not a lot to go wrong there. He really fires the dart with a lot of power too!
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah I like Whites throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

yep that is a nice solid action. i really like these little videos from Rod. Hope to see a few more.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Good video,but Ian White looks like charismatic badger
180-1(33)

Rod's great but I think Wayne Mardle's analysis tends to be a bit more insightful.

Really like Ian White, very solid and on his day can really compete with the best. Is his nickname Diamond related to the drink then? Also known as "Tramp's Champagne" of course.

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
One of my three favorite players, together with Kyle Anderson and MvG...I think him and Kyle have one of the cleanest throws in the game.
(07-21-2016, 08:56 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Haha!
Ian has a very very solid action. Not a lot to go wrong there. He really fires the dart with a lot of power too!

Couldn't agree more.  Actually surprised he isn't higher on the rankings with that action, though I did notice in his matches that the flight was shaking a lot before he released.  Made me wonder if nerves were an issue.
Unicorn Barney Phase 1 23g darts
Harrows Gripper tweenie shafts
Newcastle United standard flights (HTL!)
Solid throw with some "pop" in it, definitely a player I don't mind having a watch.

Brad
We want Mensur next
180-1(33)

(07-21-2016, 02:59 PM)Troll Wrote: We want Mensur next

Rod probably hasn't got that much time. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Seriously though, Mensur's action/mannerism's broken down by Harrington would be a good watch IMO.

Brad
Like to see Pipe, it almost looks physically impossible to throw like him lol.
That image looks like rod is sticking his finger in Whites ear lol

White is a great guy, really down to earth and very easy to talk to, I sat next to him at the Unicorn launch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice throwing action . Would not be a bad idea to try and emulate.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
he grips it a little weird though, I tried gripping like he does and was awkward for me

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stance Toddg 15 640 02-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Toddg
  Changing stance for Dart DAVEISTHENAME 5 237 12-06-2020, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Gooddark
  Changing Stance DAVEISTHENAME 5 315 08-11-2020, 05:04 PM
Last Post: harbl
  Change of stance The Fox 15 1,322 08-28-2019, 09:06 AM
Last Post: GONKO
  Changing Stance for better DAVEISTHENAME 5 761 01-04-2019, 06:45 AM
Last Post: DanC.Licks
  Stance at the oche? uncle poop 16 5,901 07-04-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: SlackerButFeral
  Gerwyn Price - Throw, Stance, Grip Gada 20 6,371 01-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Last Post: DanC.Licks
  Keith Deller "white powder" darts? acid_arrow 8 1,851 02-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: NiteEyez
  Great Video with Gary Anderson and views of hes throw / grip / stance Gada 8 4,956 07-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dmott