Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Nodor nr-2803 22gr 90% tungsten darts review
I'll try to review the Nodor's nr-2803 22gr 90% tungsten darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My brother came to visit me from the UK few days ago. He wanted a set of steel tip darts so i decided to make him a gift too. :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After throwing all my darts, I brought him to the Double In - Double Out Darts Cafe here in Thessaloniki-Greece and let the best one to help him. He throw about 20 set of darts and he decided that he wants this. He played with 19gr for less than a year so the +3gr needed a little time to get used. After the second night he told me he really enjoy this darts and that he is playin his best. So before he took the plane back to UK he gave them to me to post them to him. Hmmmm.... this is a chance for a new review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

About the darts:

As i already mentioned my bro loved them. They are too light for me but i enjoyed a couple of throws. They are ery well made, with a good price and really really nice and aggresive grip. I was already knowing that Nodor Darts make very nice darts. The fact that they are cheap make some players believe that they are low-performance darts but as you could see is exactly the opposite.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thing the nodor is the same manufacturer with the Winmau Darts and Red Dragon Darts or at least they have a strong connection. The last two just have some more fancy designs and colours.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Packaging and Contents:

Nowadays all nodor darts come as barrels only and with no brand name on them. Some retailers give them their own names and offer them with a leather wallet a set of flights and shafts etc.

Design:

Absolutly perfect design. Clean cutted edges. Well ballanced and straight flight path. I expected them to land more tail-up with my setup (like the most light dart i throw) but they land very similar to my 25gr darts. :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ?? They are not straight barrels, they are not bombish. I don't know how this shape is called. They are thinner in the front and get thicker to the center when goes slowly thinner to the rear. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Grip:

The grip on this darts is mixed. In the front, center and rear there is small smooth parts but between them... a razor grip in the front and a quite aggresive double ringed grip to the rear.

Balance:

The darts are ballanced a little bit in the fron of the center of the barrel, exactly in the smooth area.

But when you put your set up the balance point moves to the center just when the double ring grip starts. Perfect.

Weight matching:

This is another good suprise the barrels weighted: 22.09gr, 22.09gr and 22.10gr. Spot on. Very nice matching.

Dimensions:

Lenght: 43.3mm
Max Diameter: 7.5mm

Summary:

The darts are amazing very nice grip, very well balanced and tottaly weight matched. They also are on a great value and i think for all you storm point lovers they would be perfect match. Well done brother, really nice choice.

Design: 9
Grip: 9
Summary: 9

Additional Information:

Their retail price is about 15 pounds. And you can find them with different names:
  • Dartscorner call them "Mega Grip Style 3"
  • Pure darts and dartsmegastore call them "McCoy Marksman 90 Style D"
  • Perfect Darts call them "Nodor Rattlesnake"
  • MadHouse Darts call them "Nodor 2803 MegaGrip"
  • etc
Nicely done on the review.  Well thought and laid out. :thumbup:

Brad
(07-18-2016, 02:46 AM)Great White North Wrote: Nicely done on the review.  Well thought and laid out. :thumbup:

Brad

Thank you Brad
Very interesting review and photos are pretty good as well. Thanks for taking the time to show us your bro's darts
Beautiful darts, really beautiful!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Arrgh! So many great designs, affordable and in non-2 x 2BA barrels, but these would be great if they terminated in a 4BA!!! SIGH!!!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-18-2016, 03:34 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Very interesting review and photos are pretty good as well. Thanks for taking the time to show us your bro's darts

Thank you again SlingBlade.
(07-18-2016, 04:16 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Beautiful darts, really beautiful!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Arrgh! So many great designs, affordable and in non-2 x 2BA barrels, but these would be great if they terminated in a 4BA!!! SIGH!!!   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm starting to see this BA's in my dreams. To be honest i checked if they come in 2x2ba before the review but they don't Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review and pics!
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."
(07-18-2016, 10:56 AM)Balin Wrote: Great review and pics!

Thank you again Balin. And also thank you for your patience. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you for the great review ! Nicely done and layed out ...

Is it possible to review your Nodor 2804 at a later point ?
(07-18-2016, 03:07 PM)Gada Wrote: Thank you for the great review ! Nicely done and layed out ...

Is it possible to review your Nodor 2804 at a later point ?

Thank you Gada. This will be my next review after i go back from vacation. Today i'm going to the sea. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Another really good review. Very clear pictures and detail. They look like a really nice barrel and a very good price. Top job. Enjoy your vacation Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(07-19-2016, 09:16 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Another really good review. Very clear pictures and detail. They look like a really nice barrel and a very good price. Top job.  Enjoy your vacation Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you very much elusived85. I'm lucky cause in the darts cafe i'm playing they sale almost all of the nodors series. So i can see them and throw them before buying them.
I started my vacation. I'm in a cafe now and i'll start a mini quest in finding a place with the board. Last year found nothing. I'll tottaly enjoy the sea, i wish will enjoy and some darts too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the review. Probably going to pick these up
(04-18-2018, 01:21 PM)Eggpattern Wrote: Thanks for the review. Probably going to pick these up

I hope the will suite you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NODOR 1400 series Dragon NR-1408 24g dart review Ryk 2 376 08-24-2020, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
Tongue 22 gram dartsclearance, copper tungsten darts, treatment, plus, quick review. Phil D 5 748 04-16-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Mission Spirit 22g 90% Tungsten Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 665 04-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Th3BigFish
  Dartsclearance Tungsten Darts 21g review Cateye 6 739 03-26-2020, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 4,357 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Datadart Sawtooth 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 44 12,104 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: robi10
  Datadart’s Pro-Ti 26gr 90% Titanium Coating Tungsten Darts Review copigme 23 7,024 11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 4,216 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Mckicks Premium Gold Titanium 24gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 46 7,804 06-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  Bull's Justin van Tergouw 4.0 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 94 10,752 04-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Calvinize