Unicorn

A180 Darts LTD
My experience with A180 has been so good that without knowing anything more than I do about your case I'm already 90% sure it's Unicorn's fault, and the only reason the number is as low as 90% is that rabsmith2 could be right about damage during shipping.

I've recently placed a decent order with them so will be keeping everything crossed for the next few days.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's (total): 85 | 180's 2019: 1 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)
Well I can only call them as I see them and from my perspective I cannot pick fault with my first order with A180. I placed the order at 10pm on Tuesday and my delivery was there waiting for me when I got home from work on Thursday and it was a substantial order including a board, surround, light, mat, case and darts.

Everything was correct, present and accounted for, well packaged and all in excellent condition.

5 stars ***** Thanks guys.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's (total): 85 | 180's 2019: 1 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)
Can't fault A180.
I place a small order 10pm Saturday night, i chose the cheapest delivery option and the goods where delivered today.

10/10 Service
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

A180  is a superb dart store . I never had any issues or problems when buying at A180.

But ........ too expensive......compared to Madhouse Darts . So I mostly order at Madhouse Darts , with the forum discount they are cheaper , and I never had any issues with them.
Receaved my order today,from A180. My Darts arrived also used, They had Sisal fibres on the Points and the box had also been clearly opened, small skuf marks on the Points. USED. I wrote to there sales@, and got a very fast reply,

Iam a little confused, we do not deal with second hand darts.
All our darts are sent by our suppliers and are supposed to be quality checked before leaving them. Even when we have items that are returned by customers, they do not go back into our warehouse, we sell them discounted in our shop.

So I have to believe. Just like in the Easter Bunny and in Santa, but in the tooth fairy, I have say, come on!
Good Service, good site, and will shop with then again, Just would like a shop to sell new unused Darts.
Worst experience with any darts retailer ever !!!! I Preordered a set of the Target Paul Lim darts the day they were announced & never received them , i am in the united states so i know it takes time but its been a month ..I contacted them through they're website & never got a response ,i opened a case through paypal & then got a response saying they shipped them ,when i went to check the order in my account on the website all it said was paid ,no tracking ,no items shipped ,no nothing .. now a week later i go to log in to my account on A180 & it doesn't exist anymore... I have ordered from all other shops in the UK & its always been a pleasure until this time ,ive even got orders from japan fast ...
Just from my own personal experience, I have never had an issue with A 180 and I live in Canada (felt the shipping cost was reasonable). A+ from me! Used them a few times.
I have not had an issue either with A180. I met Carl at his shop when I was over in the U.K. this spring, he is a real stand-up guy. Last Christmas, I had an order take 7 weeks from Darts Connect, stuck in customs. Most of time my orders take seven to 10 days from the U.K., sometimes stuff happens. Give it some more time, customs can be funky sometimes.
I should add that I have spoken to Carl over the phone before with an order, top class guy.
A180 is my go to. I like the web site better than DC and the prices seem identical. i have ordered there 8 times and never had an issue. They contacted me quickly when a colour i ordered for stems was out of stock and gave me options to substitute. I get orders quicker from the UK than i do from any Canadian suppliers.
Ordered a set of darts 1:36PM Friday, delivered Saturday morning. awesome service
Darts used-25g Bristow red ring argos specials
Shafts used- Unicorn maestro medium 
Flights used- slim flights
dont use them any more as the site is terrible aka the picture of the darts are very poor imo and the sorting options are not great.but saying that never had any problem with an order and find karl the owner to be a very nice guy.
Placed my second ever order with them yesterday for some Cosmo stems (usual place didn't have the colour/size I wanted) - cheaper shipping and first-class post arrived this morning.

B: 22g   S: Intermediate   F: Kite   180s: 2/13
i don't understand why the shipping price (compared to DC and Puredarts) to Italy increase up by adding only one set of flight to an article(a little wallet) , from 3.30£ to 5.10£

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Experiences shopping at A180 Darts Fred-180 23 8,582 07-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Dorian
  A180 darts venom 0 1,231 04-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: venom