Target Darts.

Stains on new darts
Hi my new set of darts arrived today red dragon defender 26 g I noticed there's faint black stains on barrel looks like tarnish marks is this normal for new darts problem is I can't show u propply cause my cam rubbish if u look closely at top of barrel u can make out a round shadow advice please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They shouldn't have any sort of stains/discolouring, being brand new they should really be flawless.

That being said I've had a few that have had the odd mark here and there but I wouldn't let it bother you too much mate, when the darts start clattering together they're only gonna get battered anyways lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The points of my PL15's had some black stains too. They wiped off though after a good scrub with my fingers. Looked like it was some oil or something.
(07-12-2016, 05:58 PM)Walker Wrote: They shouldn't have any sort of stains/discolouring, being brand new they should really be flawless.

That being said I've had a few that have had the odd mark here and there but I wouldn't let it bother you too much mate, when the darts start clattering together they're only gonna get battered anyways lol

Its worn off now I've been playing with em awhile its cleared up can hardly see it now thanks for response
(07-12-2016, 06:21 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: The points of my PL15's had some black stains too. They wiped off though after a good scrub with my fingers. Looked like it was some oil or something.

Its worn off now can hardly see it now
(07-12-2016, 06:35 PM)Paulie Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 05:58 PM)Walker Wrote: They shouldn't have any sort of stains/discolouring, being brand new they should really be flawless.

Its worn off now I've been playing with em awhile its cleared up can hardly see it now thanks for response

Not a problem mate glad you got em sorted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Glad to hear, have fun with em Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Advice - We all love darts ,but we don't masturbate on them
180-1(33)

(07-12-2016, 06:49 PM)Troll Wrote: Advice - We all love darts ,but we don't masturbate on them

So that's where I've been going wrong then!
(07-12-2016, 06:49 PM)Troll Wrote: Advice - We all love darts ,but we don't masturbate on them
This is solid advice