Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Joel/Bones Hanson (Bonzwa Cases)
I just saw on Facebook he broke his ankle in 3 places. He'll be off his feet for a while. I know there a lot who are waiting for cases and have been for a long time. Another setback. Is he clumsy, unlucky, suffering from brittle bone syndrome? I asked how it happened but haven't heard.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  21gm Harrows Wolfram Infinity, short nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, standard flights.
I'm not sure, but I think it's called getting old, me8. We all get there one day ...
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think this is like the 3rd time he snapped an ankle, he was off his feet 8 weeks while I was waiting for my case, that was a couple of years ago - I was one of the lucky ones that received mine tho.

That X-ray looked like nasty one, hope he makes a good recovery.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ouch, he must be very unlucky!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest DRA Cases have been published The Jester 19 1,259 04-30-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  Bonzwa darts case carlmuscleman67 11 1,890 03-31-2018, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Adams
  Strewth! More spare cases than I realised... Humdinger 14 1,443 02-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Joel Hanson - Bonswa darts cases neil180 7 1,690 06-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: 4737 Carlin
  Are there any two-set cases where each set is in a separate compartment? Berlin180 15 2,091 03-23-2017, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Berlin180