Shot Darts

Paul Gosling darts
Hi does anyone use or know anything about Paul Gosling Darts?
Hi mate, I have some but I honestly don't know if the ones I have are the genuine ones as I seen a few different looking sets labeled Gosling darts
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
would love too see some images mate
here is a link to the ones in my Flickr album but I don't know if they are genuine as I have another set some where which are slightly different: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart/87...6us-eh75Eb

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very similar to my set mine weigh around 30gram and are I think tungstens
Where did you get your set?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-12-2016, 06:25 PM)Double1 Wrote: very similar to my set mine weigh around 30gram and are I think tungstens

Hi mine came from a second hand shop a few years ago along with a lot of other darts these where in a darts wallet like yours but the writing is small and in silver paul gosling darts and weight thou the case is rubbed
(07-13-2016, 07:13 PM)Double1 Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:25 PM)Double1 Wrote: very similar to my set mine weigh around 30gram and are I think tungstens

Hi mine came from a second hand shop a few years ago along with a lot of other darts these where in a darts wallet like yours but the writing is small and in silver paul gosling darts and weight thou the case is rubbed

I will have to find the other set I have and see if I can find any ads in old mags, will be a long wait though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1990 PAUL LIM GOLDEN 25 GRAM DARTS Joshtin Pipe 2 941 11-26-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Joshtin Pipe
  Paul lim darts for sale Deanmr180 1 1,482 05-17-2017, 11:09 AM
Last Post: joeriw96
  Paul Gosling Darts ? Getagrip 6 3,654 07-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Getagrip