Double Top Darts.

Dart Sight
Has anybody used this?  Did it help improve your game?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No but it looks stupid
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wouldn't work because I don't keep my dart directly under my eye.
I have one and couldn't get it oriented correctly on any finger for it to work at all. I'm just not aligned properly for it to work.

But it's great for when nature calls... haven't missed the porcelain for months  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-06-2016, 11:59 AM)Humdinger Wrote: I have one and couldn't get it oriented correctly on any finger for it to work at all. I'm just not aligned properly for it to work.

But it's great for when nature calls... haven't missed the porcelain for months  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL its a tiny one then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 11:59 AM)Humdinger Wrote: I have one and couldn't get it oriented correctly on any finger for it to work at all. I'm just not aligned properly for it to work.

LOL its a tiny one then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ha! In hindsight I can see I left myself wide open for that comment  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
I am pretty sure that Kosumo did a review on this "product" some time back.
Oh lord - Short Answer - No. Long answer - Hell, no !
I don't see how it'll benefit anyone in the slightest, seems like more of a distraction trying to get it lined up properly and would probably damage your natural throw more than aid it
For £18... no thanks.  If you want to try a visual aid to your lining up; a dot of marker pen on your finger nail or knuckle is way cheaper and less distracting.
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Did somebody say my name? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=15872

(07-06-2016, 05:38 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: For £18... no thanks.

How about ditching the training kit and then it's £3? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

IMHO this might have some benefit but I can't find any for myself. It's good for having some fun with but I doubt it's going to help me, or most people.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I have to disagree that this product is worthless. However, it is clearly being misused. It should be attached directly to the dart. Then, run a string from your forehead, through the sight, to the fat 20. The dart will glide on the string and you will hit a treble 20 every time!
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(07-06-2016, 06:55 PM)Kosumo Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 05:38 PM)Swiiiitch Wrote: For £18... no thanks.

How about ditching the training kit and then it's £3? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-06-2016, 07:38 PM)ranger86 Wrote: ..., it is clearly being misused.  It should be attached directly to the dart.  Then, run a string from your forehead, through the sight, to the fat 20...
@Kosumo
Looks like we need that string from the training kit... ranger86's instructions clears the confusion of its use. lol
__Your forum needs you... to contribute to the Dart Specs Database: Steel Tip (572) / Soft Tip (90) - Last update: July 2017
Think I saw Fatterbelly use one on Not The 9 O'clock news to measure his Triple Vodka . Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
They're really great if you buy them as Secret Santa gifts for rival league teams

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)