Harrows Darts.

DARTSCLEARANCE ARE AT IT AGAIN
Dartsclearance are at it again, if any one likes the Bristow/O'Shea/Durrant type barrel then take a look at these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tungsten-Dart...SwgY9Xe4Zo

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They look like plenty of other barrels until you see the price! and they just jump into the basket to be delivered with free postage.
I have been looking at the RD Martin Phillips as the rings look slightly deeper than my Hellfire, well these have got to be worth a try and so the waiting begins again LOL

AND THANKS RICH345 FOR BRINGING THEM TO MY ATTENTION, SO MUCH FOR NOT BUYING MORE DARTS THIS WEEK
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Indeed worth a punt at that price.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Mmmm, I was looking at some Bristows and Durrants recently, think these will be similar enough? If so I could save a few pennies?
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
I'm already waiting for six sets at the moment. Have to stay strong with these!

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Darts clearance always have great prices for great darts.
I still love mine and throw em regularly even though they're a bit heavy to be my regular match darts.
You cant go wrong with those.
Straight barrels and even grip suitable for lots of gripers.Weighted not too much, not too less.
Valencia/Spain

Are they only selling on ebay?
Darts Clearance is the Ebay shop for Retreiver Sports
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I want those lol
Saw those last night, tried to resist, couldn't lol so I am also waiting for my set to arrive!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(07-05-2016, 11:18 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Darts Clearance is the Ebay shop for Retreiver Sports

But I cant find the darts on their homepage retrieversports.com.
they have a lot of "specials" on the ebay site that are not out for general release.

Sorry about that Chris......but i KNEW you would like them
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

oh and i could not resist them either, so i have a set coming too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

(07-06-2016, 10:57 AM)Buckshot Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 11:18 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Darts Clearance is the Ebay shop for Retreiver Sports

But I cant find the darts on their homepage retrieversports.com.

You won't mate it's all done through eBay
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Damn you Chris! I've only gone and ordered a set now  :s  First time ordering from Darts Clearance and estimated delivery is tomorrow. Nice
Darts used: Designa Dark Thunder 22g
Highest Checkout: 157 (Practice) 148 (League)
Lowest Leg: 12 Darts (Practice) 15 (League)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your dartsclearance darts + stuff. Phil D 21 595 06-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Futuristic Pentathlon dart from Dartsclearance vanJupp 22 2,800 09-13-2019, 03:14 PM
Last Post: The Fox
  Dartsclearance: New Design 23g vanJupp 14 1,385 06-18-2019, 04:29 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Dartsclearance Classic: Rainbow Edition vanJupp 35 2,515 04-24-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: rich345
  DartsClearance darts MarcTH 5 877 03-20-2019, 09:30 PM
Last Post: None80
  Dartsclearance: Pentathlon Pro-Classic vanJupp 23 2,328 02-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  Dartsclearance: Elkadart Titanium Sets vanJupp 5 892 01-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Imposter
  Dartsclearance (retriever?) points Ed180 4 767 02-03-2018, 04:57 PM