Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My small collection
Well I want to show you my small collection of darts. Hope you like them.

Red Dragon Pegasus 21g

They were my first set of darts. Simply bought them cause they were tungsten darts and were available on amazon. At the beginning I couldn't throw them. Too thin, never got them flying smoothly. But now after my throw has settled and got more consistent I quite like them. They are a simple dart, now special grip. Just a small ring grip, which is like a 5/10.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Didier Krampfl Handmade Darts 22g

Bought them second hand, when I wasn't sure about my grip. It's clearly a dart for front grippers. Well now I know that I'm a rear gripper and they are also too short for my grip. So actually they don't suit me at all.  But they weren't expensive, so I don't feel the need to sell them. However I like these little arrows. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Masterdarts Jyhan Artut 22g

Bought them when I was trying to find the length that suits me best. And they were perfect in that case. The grip is interesting for a rear gripper. It actually is like a smooth dart. The groves in the front just help to place my fingers. Sadly I then worked on my follow through and after that I couldn't throw them. No clue why. But I'll keep them as they are full of good memories.

McCoy Shark black 22g

Well, I wanted to try some different grip styles with straight barrels. So I bought them to see how shark grip suits me. Well, it doesn't suit me very well. It's simply too much grip. I always tend to spin the dart when releasing it. But it's a nice machined dart and I would recommend it to everyone who loves a lot of grip.

Harrows Dimplex Ultra Grip 24g

I really don't know why I bought these.It's an ugly, fat dart with less grip than the name would suggest. Don't like them at all.

Winmau Simon Whitlock 26g

I have a few sets I don't really like, but most of them at least do sometimes what I want. But these darts are just horrible for me. Cant grip them. The small scallop doesn't suit me at all. No, never touch them, never throw them.

Red Dragon Valiant 23g

Got them for free when I placed a big order at reddragondarts.com.  Knurled grip and a straight barrel, not much to make something wrong and they didn't. It's a lovely dart for the money. Very thin, so if you don't like that, you should look elsewhere.

Red Dragon Monza Gold 22g

Okay first take a deep breath and say: "That's a gorgeous dart".
I don't wanna lie, I only bought them cause of the look. As you can see, the dart has a lof of grip in the front, and just a bit in the back. For me as a rear gripper that's not optimal. But suprisingly, they work quite good for me. They have the perfect length for me and the bit of grip at the back is enough to give me a consistent gripping point. But so I can't take advantage of the "Multi-Directional Grip" at the front, at least that'S what reddragon calls it. But even if I don't use that grip, I can say that it feels really good. Seems to be very grippy, but not beeing aggressive in any way. So I imagine that it could be a great dart for front grippers.

Dartsclearance CT with Black Coating 22g

For buying these copper tungsten darts I only can blame the small prices of dartsclearance. Well, that's sounds  worse than it is. The measurements fit me, but they don't have a lot of grip, well sometimes it feels like they have none grip. In the end I just don't feel confident throwing them. And that's as bad as a bad engineered dart in my opinion

Dartsclearance CT 21g

I acutally can't say anything bad about these darts. They are a 2/3g too light for me and not my preferred weight, but beside that they are great darts for the money. They were my first set of copper tungsten darts as I wanted to try and see what all the fuss ist about. And I like copper tungsten darts, they just feel a bit special in your hand and have a nice feeling. Sadly they are not available in so many shapes and with some special grip types. But I think everyone should have tried at least one set of CT darts.

Dartsclearance 22g

That must be one of the most popular dartsclearance darts in the forum. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Long barrel and different shapes of ring grip. I've thrown my first 180 with them, so they must be good. And it's a good dart, but for me it's not perfect. Just too long and I can't find a constistent grip on these, which makes my throw very inconsistent with them. But would recommended them for every rear gripper.

Dartsclearance 22g

Another bargain dart. Some grooves at the front and the middle. Simple and good. For me the grip isn't at the right places, but nonetheless nice dart.

Dartsclearance 25g

Another set from dartsclearance. A big heavier as I'm normally preffering 23g. But wanted to try 25g. Knurled grip at the front and little rings in the back.  Quite a compact barrel. I play them with some medium winmau prism stems and Unicorn supertrue flights and they just fly so smooth through the air. Probably a few mm to short for me, as I tend to touch the shaft and I don't like that. But nice dart.

No Name Barrels 25g

Bought them second hand and the seller didn't know the brand. Surely none of the big names. But I thought they had an interesting look, so I got them. The smooth section in the middle helps to place my thumb always at the same spot. They fly nice and I paid around 10€ for them, so really can't find any negative about them.

Winmau Saracen 24g

Got them in an ebay deal for around 16€.  I quite fancy knurled grip, it's grippy but not too much and doesn't affects my releasing. Also when it's hot and my fingers are a bit sweety it doesn't affect the grip. The darts are nice and there is not much to be said about them. They look simple but nice.

Bottelsen Hammerhead Original 20g

Found them on a site for local used things for a price thats a lot under the normal retail price, so had to get them just to make a very good deal. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
20g is a acutally too light for me, but I can throw them quite well. But the special Bottelsen bounce out eliminating points are a thing for themselves, I don't have a problem with bounce outs, except when I hit the wire, so the Hammerhead doesn't really care me, except that you really need a lot of power to pull the darts out of the board. I wouldn't pay the normal retail price of 66 Pounds for them, simply don't see the extra value.

Unicorn Sigma Pro XL 23,6g

Bought them second hand and the barrel was quite messy when they arrived and I never got all the dir out of the grooves. (Any advise?)
But thrown them nonetheless. The grip section is a bit too short for me, so it doesn't feel that comfortable throwing them, but it's okay. Fitted them with medium winmau stealth shafts and flights, cause they are the only darts I have that don't land completely tail down with that setup. Wouldn't buy them again.

Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 25g

Really nice dart and great produced. I really fancy the micro grip. Good ring grip and the micro grip gives you the little extra confidence for your throw. They are a bit too long for me, but it's still okay. But I had one big problem with them, every setup I tried they landed flat in the board, which is a bit suprising when you see Adrian Lewis throwing with them. I preffer a slightly positive angle, finally it worked after I bought some Unicorn big wing flights and put them on. Now they land in a nice angle for me. For me it's a dart, that could become one of the classics like a Bristow or Lowe.

Target Stephen Bunting Ellipse Gen 23g

A good looking dart. But sadly the look and the way they work for me are not on the same level. I can't say why that's the point. The grip feels good for me, the shape works, the length is okay, but in the end they just don't feel right. I think you all know that, sometimes it's just not meant to be. However I may will try the normal Buntings.

Target Phil Taylor Power 9Five Gen 3 22g

Well simply had to get them as Phil Taylor fanboy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A very good looking dart, which works okay for me. As rear gripper as Phil you expect them to fit you, but they are so short. I have small hands and fingers, but even for me they feel too short. That's the only negative point about them, but they look to good to sell them.
Well I also had to change the original setup to short pro grip stems and some pear shaped flights and I'm clueless how Phil can throw them with his setup. Rexpect for the man.

V180 Alan Norris 24g (My matchdart)

I LOVE THAT DART! They really helped me to get more consistent and work very well for me. I can't say why. They don't have much grip, but obviously enough for me, the lenght is perfect and the weight also. I already have a set in reserve and can't see another dart that suits me better. Thrown two 180s in the last week with them. Perfect darts for me. <3

Thanks for reading my post and I hope you liked the pics and my text. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I can see all pictures now on my mobile phone so it should be fine.

Can you see all pics?

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Only one not showing for me now is the Darts Clearance 22g, just before the 25g
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(07-05-2016, 10:29 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: Only one not showing for me now is the Darts Clearance 22g, just before the 25g

Thanks. Now the pic should be shown.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
All working now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for sharing, some nice darts there, I like the look of the Buntings Gen2's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You're taking great pictures. I hope to see the missing ones soon. Why not try a group photo? Or maybe try to get three sets in a pic? I size my pics about 1100 pixels wide by 618 tall. Maybe your pics were too big for the link? I have the silver McCoy Sabergrip in 20g and 22g. The 20g is 50.3 X 6.2mm. That is a sweet dart. It is fighting for 1st chair with my Unicorn Phase II 24g darts. I was disappointed that the 22g was shorter and fatter at 47.5 X 6.6mm. I too had a problem really spinning them,... at first. I could (and did) fix that, but the bigger problem was just the balance of the dart. I would fishtail that short diameter turning radius, sport dart. To fix that, I moved the COG back by using Harrows Keramic stems. They are heavier than the Pro Grip medium stems Now the darts are super stable and accurate. They have earned their way into the #3 chair spot of my front line. I appreciate the pics of your darts, wouldn't mind giving those 22g Taylor's a toss.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

I see them all now. Nice. Some exotic looking darts, for sure.

(07-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: All working now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for sharing, some nice darts there, I like the look of the Buntings Gen2's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks. Yeah, the Buntings look quite special.

(07-05-2016, 10:42 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: I see them all now. Nice. Some exotic looking darts, for sure.

Thanks. Don't really know what's the problem with the pics, I think google photos is no good picture uploader. Sadly flickr didn't work. Will look for an alternative.
Happy to her that you like the pictures, I just have my smartphone to take pictures, so I'm very glad to hear you like them.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(07-05-2016, 10:51 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Danger Mouse Wrote: All working now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks. Yeah, the Buntings look quite special.

(07-05-2016, 10:42 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: I see them all now. Nice. Some exotic looking darts, for sure.

Thanks. Don't really know what's the problem with the pics, I think google photos is no good picture uploader. Sadly flickr didn't work. Will look for an alternative.
Happy to her that you like the pictures, I just have my smartphone to take pictures, so I'm very glad to hear you like them.

I use Photobucket. Your pics all have excellent focus. Good close-ups.

(07-05-2016, 10:56 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 10:51 PM)vanJupp Wrote: DartbuggyI see them all now. Nice. Some exotic looking darts, for sure.

I use Photobucket. Your pics all have excellent focus. Good close-ups.

Thanks a lot. The good camera was one reason to get a Microsoft Lumia 950 phone. Happy to see it was worth the money. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here are all the pictures I made.
https://goo.gl/photos/YGeR4yT9LyU9pyhA8

Will add some pictures of additional stuff like my dartwrap and some dartholders soon.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Gutted I cant see any pictures at all
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(07-05-2016, 11:07 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Gutted I cant see any pictures at all

Damn. I will reupload all pictures to another upload service and replace the current links. There seems to be a real problem.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(07-05-2016, 11:12 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 11:07 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Gutted I cant see any pictures at all

Damn. I will reupload all pictures to another upload service and replace the current links. There seems to be a real problem.

I only use photobucket
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I use Imgur, there's an app for android to upload and share, not sure about windows phone?
i cannot see anything, sorry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Small Collection of Smooth Barreled Darts Zero 17 915 08-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Small Martin Adams collection WhiskyPops 9 897 06-24-2018, 07:57 AM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Small collection Spygoat 5 781 03-07-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  My small collection EdgarEM 19 2,704 08-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: EdgarEM
  My small collection John_B 19 3,083 06-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Last Post: copigme