Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Datadart C-T 24gr 80% copper-tungsten darts review
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.I'll try to review the 24gr Datadart C-T 80% Copper-Tungsten Darts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

About the darts:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2 months ago i recieved this awesome set after months of brainwashing by a fellow Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I put my setup and first throws...amazing. Loads of tons followed with some 140s and... BOOM first 180 in less than 5 minutes
. They fly straight, perfect balanced and amazing feel of the warm copper. A mast have for all players especially for those who like smooth darts.
The only thing for me is that i guess i sould go with the 26gr edition.

Packaging and Contents:

The darts come in a slim box and inside there is a small plastic case a little bit different than the standard. They come with a set of red medium aloy stems and a set of standard shape red flights.

The different with this plastic case is that it opens both sides

At first i could only understand the place for the extra set of flights. Just upside i tried to fit the aluminum shafts but they didn't fit perfect. Also i could found what the upper places was for.
After a while i realize that the nylon shafts fit perfect in the middle and that the top places are for.... soft tip points? I cannot understand whats the usage of them in a steel tip darts set but thats what it is I guess.

Design:

There is not many things to tell about the design. Simple straight barrel with tappered nose in brass colour. But i like these simplicity.

The only thing, as you could see in the next photo, is that the colour of the dart got less shinny than it seems to be. I can see that inside the two rings the dart is more shinny than the rest of it.
So... i would like to have any suggestions how to bring them back in normal, i tried to clean them with soap but nothing happened.

The Grip:

Everyting about these darts is their. Grip you will be surprised how good control they give you. They feel warmer than the other darts and they stick to your fingers.
One reason of course is the more surface that is in touch with your fingers but compare to the Terry Jenkins set i own they fell much more grippy.
The other reason has to be the copper, in some strange way the more you throw them the warmer they get and the better the fell on them.
Also the extra with them is that the grip will never wear off. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Balance:

Their perfect balanced and they fly as straight as it gets.
The balance of the barrel itself is a little bit in the front of the center an it move to rear more or less depends to your setup (of course).
With my setup (short shaft- standard flights) it move exactly to the center.

Weight Matching:
The weight of each barrel is: 23.77gr, 23.88gr and 23.88gr. The two of them are exactly the same when the other one is 0.11gr off
Dimensions:
Length:
50.9mm
Diameter:
7.16mm

Summary:

Design: 8
Grip: 10 (for a smooth barrel)
Overall: 8 (nothing wrong for me so its a perfect dart)

Their retail price is about 23 pounds and they come also in 22 and 26 grams.
Thanks. Nice review. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Glad you're doing so well with them! When I had mine, between the very sharp black points and the flat noses, they were absolute flight killers -- I was chewing up a set of flights every couple of days. Storm points solved that.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Nice little review. Got them also in 24gram. The colour change is normal (Matt grey) in copper darts. Can't really change them back to shiny.

Hope you get many hours of fun with them.
(07-05-2016, 06:02 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Thanks. Nice review.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you mate
(07-05-2016, 06:51 PM)brenthahn Wrote: Glad you're doing so well with them!  When I had mine, between the very sharp black points and the flat noses, they were absolute flight killers -- I was chewing up a set of flights every couple of days.  Storm points solved that.

Actually they work for some hours for me. My brai problems right now keeping off of having a good consistent performance. so in order of not overthiking if is the dart or my throw or my setup etc i try to stick in my used setup and darts till i have the confidence to make some changes. But everytime i give them some throws they fligh perfect (for some miinutes :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. maybe  a day)

About the flights i dot think is a problem can be solved but to be honest i really like to smash my flights and stems. it gives me confidence.
(07-05-2016, 08:50 PM)gram70 Wrote: Nice little review. Got them also in 24gram. The colour change is normal (Matt grey) in copper darts. Can't really change them back to shiny.

Hope you get many hours of fun with them.

I was hopping to get the back shiny. But not mater the colour they are really nice darts
Super review and pictures. This dart seems to be a favourite of quite a few people on the forum. A real sweet no nonsense dart it looks
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(07-06-2016, 12:10 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Super review and pictures. This dart seems to be a favourite of quite a few people on the forum. A real sweet no nonsense dart it looks

Thank you for your kind words mate. Yes it  is a really nice dart
Nice darts, have a couple of sets myself lol

Member previously known as Daveheald

(07-06-2016, 03:50 PM)Rodney Wrote: Nice darts, have a couple of sets myself lol

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. They worth a try Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't buy more darts, I don't buy more darts .. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  :stressed:

Nice Work! +1  :yoda:
(07-06-2016, 09:15 PM)Zsocca Wrote: I don't buy more darts, I don't buy more darts .. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  :stressed:

Nice Work! +1  :yoda:

I don't believe you, i dont believe you, i don't believe you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you mate
weight matching photo added
Fella on my team has these . They are definitely growing on me ...

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue 22 gram dartsclearance, copper tungsten darts, treatment, plus, quick review. Phil D 5 747 04-16-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Mission Spirit 22g 90% Tungsten Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 664 04-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Th3BigFish
  Dartsclearance Tungsten Darts 21g review Cateye 6 738 03-26-2020, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 4,357 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Datadart Sawtooth 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 44 12,104 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: robi10
  Datadart’s Pro-Ti 26gr 90% Titanium Coating Tungsten Darts Review copigme 23 7,024 11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 4,214 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Mckicks Premium Gold Titanium 24gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 46 7,803 06-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  Bull's Justin van Tergouw 4.0 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 94 10,752 04-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Calvinize
  Unicorn, RVB Phase 5, World Champion, 18G, 90% Tungsten, Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 6 2,205 02-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah