Target Darts.

The new PYRO G3 byTarget
Target's latest permutation of the PYRO darts - the G3. While to me, a lot more functional then the G2, which was quite a bit more 'bling' to many, I'm still in love with the more subtle approach to beauty and functionality of the original G1 even though I do see the G3 being slightly more functional, especially with the vertical cuts which should impart slightly more natural spin ... hopefully.  

Enjoy!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mitsumasa Hoshino "PYRO.3",爆誕! Finally reached, "PYRO" series final chapter. This time, Hoshino grip area that players derive the delta cut and the gear-shaped groove of the combination of the roundhouse. Proto production, overlaid the balance test, finally reached the ultimate "PYRO" road. "! This is Han Hoshino, Flame of the barrel Jai" spec tungsten 90%barrel total length: 39.0mm maximum diameter: 7.8mm barrel weight: 17.0 g of 2016 July 27 (Wednesday) Release

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

First it was itself a difficult process to build a successor to that PYRO.3. 

The reason is simple, the machine name PYRO.1, because had to exceed the PYRO.2. So, to be able to transition smoothly from PYRO.1,2, we emphasize the feel of when to throw. Leave the delta portion, and has a "barrel! The feeling that "in order to give the finger, employs a combination of a gear grip.In addition, in which has been stuck to the goodness of the missing, this is a challenge to the "last minute of the goodness of the missing." It is another tough Ku feel grip of thought, but adjust the balance so as not to cause a phenomenon that does not leave from the finger. So that the finger to the gear is not too biting, it was not also have role to save the delta portion. In addition, weight also 1g up to more users easy mastering. Gear and the delta has on the finger, stimulation ─ of dots and lines and the plane can not stop to have degrees 1, such barrel was born! ~ Mitsumasa Hoshino 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Is that guy on the packaging ok? He looks a bit feverish.
He's on FIRE! Lol!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
he jumped up a 1 gr Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. over gen 1,2, and the 80%
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

not much different really
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Saw them today at Tito in Sapporo. Not my dart. Did notice these there too - grip different.

https://www.tito-shop.com/products/detail4999.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Pyro Zero - Limited Edition vanJupp 14 2,861 09-15-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter