Target Darts.

Red Dragon Scorpion Alt
Anybody know of any darts that are similar to the Red Dragon Scorpion range. I am currently throwing the best i ever have with these darts and they are quite unique however i wondered if there was anything similar out there. My grip sits exactly in the rear scallop.
Dart  - 23G Red Dragon Scorpions
Stem - Black Nylon Short
Flight - Harrows Velos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* My Wishlist - Please contact me if you are willing to sell/swap any of these! *

24G Red Dragon Lethal Magic
25G Red Dragon Scorpions
24G Red Dragon Fusion
23G Jamie Caven Phase 2

They are like the most unique shaped darts ever! haha. Suppose the Winmau Snipers are of a similar strangeness/shape?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The new Winmau Whitlock darts are kind of similar too
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Thats looks a bit more than just a scallop to me LOL
What about these?
https://www.puredarts.co.uk/darts/eagle-...le-g-24gms
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I've become a fan of scalloped darts also anfter using the DPC Gun Metal Elites. You may give them a look.

https://www.dartsperformancecentre.com/s...tal-elite/

Enjoy,

Pat

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights