Shot Darts

Darts Hive Shibuya
Played here yesterday. What a great venue. Streets ahead of what we have in Australia, which is no shock. Anyone else been here? About 30 machines (think I saw 3 Phoenix ones), food, beer and a retail store for soft tip.

I even got my arse handed to me by a favourite.

[attachment=8912]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Nice! Just happened to play a remote match and got Royden Lam?!
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
(06-30-2016, 01:29 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Nice! Just happened to play a remote match and got Royden Lam?!

Yeah. Was playing Global and you can challenge other players. Saw he was playing so decided to challenge him as my friend told me his friend did the same and Royden accepted. Was a bit nervous so didn't open 20 when I usually would (think I hit two singles). Got to open 17 though he virtually shut it all down within 3 rounds with triples. Haha. After that, back to challenging players with a similar rating.
(06-30-2016, 02:33 PM)AlCoholic Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 01:29 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Nice! Just happened to play a remote match and got Royden Lam?!

Yeah. Was playing Global and you can challenge other players. Saw he was playing so decided to challenge him as my friend told me his friend did the same and Royden accepted. Was a bit nervous so didn't open 20 when I usually would (think I hit two singles). Got to open 17 though he virtually shut it all down within 3 rounds with triples. Haha. After that, back to challenging players with a similar rating.

Hey thats awesome that he accepted. Sometimes pro's will just close it real quick like that or they'll go easy on you and actually have fun lol
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-30-2016, 02:35 PM)TheDartFrog Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 02:33 PM)AlCoholic Wrote:

Hey thats awesome that he accepted. Sometimes pro's will just close it real quick like that or they'll go easy on you and actually have fun lol

Haha. He killed me. Probably saw me taking photos and thought he'd put on a clinic. No problem with that.
Great to hear stuff like this. Really like Roydone, comes across as a really nice guy. 

Thanks for the heads up on the bar as well. Shame we struggle in AU for this type of place.
(01-23-2017, 02:17 PM)slayter Wrote: Great to hear stuff like this. Really like Roydone, comes across as a really nice guy. 

Thanks for the heads up on the bar as well. Shame we struggle in AU for this type of place.

No problem. There are heaps of good bars in Japan to play darts. Easy to find.