Harrows Darts.

Kind of odd review of the Soft-tip Accurate Dart T50 evolution series 20gr
I'll try to review the soft tip Accurate Dart's T50 Evolution series 20gr 80% Tungsten.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
First i have to explain the title. I won this set in a giveaway contest about 4 months ago. When they showed up i thought that they look like a prototype cause they had no logo anywhere. One week ago when i was looking for some info on their website i realize that:

• They changed their package
  • They offer them now and with a conversion point
  • The darts now have the logo on them
  • And they are 90% tungsten now. So the darts i have aren't available exactly the same but only in higher percentage tungsten vesrion.

So... you can't find them exactly the same but we can review their design. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The company:
Accurate dart is a new company based in Malaysia. As i could see they are focusing to soft tip players. The last months i saw that they are sponsoring several events (i remember something about a Kyle Anderso's exhibition) and now they are make an opening in the U.S.

Now about the darts:

I remember when i threw them first time it took me a couple of throws to get comfortable (cause im throwing 25gr). It took me less then ten minutes to hit a maximum with them. My teamates love them too. On of them decided to go down to 20grams after giving them a couple of throws cause he felt very comfortable with them too. They are straight barrel darts. With nice grip and good balnced. Very well made darts overall.

Contents:

I recieved them barrells only in order to save some shipping money for a new company. Their packaging 4 months ago was like this in the photo. They (could) came with a short set of nylon shafts and a set of Harrows Carbon flights.
If you buy them today they came in a better looking package and you can choose between a version with or without steel tip conversion points. Now they will come with a set of Harrows Retina flights and they are available in 18 and 20grams.

Design:

Very simple and good looking design from Accurate Dart. As you could see the darts are drilled very deep from the one side till the center of the barrel. (This is where you can put some tunstend putty if you want to add some weight i guess  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ). 
The only problem i have is the same i heard from many soft tip players. The threads. I can put my conversion points completly screwed only in the one side of the barrel (the theoreticly rear side). In the front side the point fit perfect in only on of the three barrels but i guess this is something fixable.

Balance:

I found this darts very good balanced. They fly smoothly and they feel perfect. The balance point is about 2mm in front of the center and choosing the side you will put the conversion points it moves either a little bit more in the fron either exactly in the middle of the barrel.

Grip:

They have very nice average grip. Not too aggresive but grippy enought.
Their grip is all over the barrel with thin rings and a part with some small dots in the front side of the barrel. The rings in the ceter part are made like spiral.

Weight Matching:

The weight of the barrels are: 19.94gr, 19.96gr and 20.12gr so the max difference is 0.18gr - not so close

Dimensions:

The version i have (80%)
Lenght: 50,14mm
Diameter: 7,00mm

The 90% version (as given to their website)
Lenght: 50mm
Diameter: 6,5mm

Not any big difference i guess.

Price:

They cost 85$ and if you choose the version with the conversion point they will cost 90$.
They seem a little bit expensive too me to be honest.

Summary:

Design: 6
Grip: 8
Overall: 6
Nice review. They look like a decently made dart. Not as good as some that have bene posted, but still decent enough. Cheers
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(06-29-2016, 12:00 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Nice review.  They look like a decently made dart. Not as good as some that have bene posted, but still decent enough. Cheers

Thank you mate.
Yes they are nicely made and they fly amazing, only bad thing i found is the thread problem. Btw does anyone know any easy way to  fix this?
Great job on the review mate! Very good pics and description! Keep it up!
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."
Nice review, thank you.
(06-29-2016, 01:21 PM)Balin Wrote: Great job on the review mate! Very good pics and description! Keep it up!

Thank you very much Balin. You kinda took part to the review too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-29-2016, 02:38 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Nice review, thank you.

Glad you like it saber. thank you too
Wow great darts and very nice review mate! Read it with joy and was thinking to get a set of these myself, until I saw the price lol..
Anyway, thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Very nice review again Copigme! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I agree with RubennnV, the price is a little steep..
(06-29-2016, 11:25 AM)copigme Wrote: I'll try to review the soft tip Accurate Dart's T50 Evolution series 20gr 80% Tungsten.

Design:

Very simple and good looking design from Accurate Dart. As you could see the darts are drilled very deep from the one side till the center of the barrel. (This is where you can put some tunstend putty if you want to add some weight i guess  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ). 
The only problem i have is the same i heard from many soft tip players. The threads. I can put my conversion points completly screwed only in the one side of the barrel (the theoreticly rear side). In the front side the point fit perfect in only on of the three barrels but i guess this is something fixable.

Nice review copigme!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  +1 from me for all that effort, and clear photos.

About the threads, tap them or do what i did, but make sure you screw in the TI points straight in, i.e., do NOT twist it if possible. Link to a very affordable set of dies are further down in my thread.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21007

Cheers!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good review! +1 Slowly slowly you will be better and better. keep up the good flow m8! :ridem:
Btw "Accurate"  this is a perfect darts company. It contains the essentials! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-29-2016, 10:26 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Wow great darts and very nice review mate! Read it with joy and was thinking to get a set of these myself, until I saw the price lol..
Anyway, thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-29-2016, 10:57 PM)Kev Wrote: Very nice review again Copigme! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I agree with RubennnV, the price is a little steep..

Thank you Rubennn and Kev.
I hope that they will reduce the prices a little bit cause this is a really nie flying dart.
(06-30-2016, 07:08 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 11:25 AM)copigme Wrote: I'll try to review the soft tip Accurate Dart's T50 Evolution series 20gr 80% Tungsten.

Design:

Nice review copigme!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  +1 from me for all that effort, and clear photos.

About the threads, tap them or do what i did, but make sure you screw in the TI points straight in, i.e., do NOT twist it if possible. Link to a very affordable set of dies are further down in my thread.

Cheers!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you very much Ancient Darter. I was sure that you will reply with  a solution to this. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'll try it and let you know the results
(06-30-2016, 07:15 AM)Zsocca Wrote: Good review! +1 Slowly slowly you will be better and better. keep up the good flow m8! :ridem:
Btw "Accurate"  this is a perfect darts company. It contains the essentials! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Zsocca. Yes this is a good name for a darts company. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-30-2016, 07:51 AM)copigme Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 07:08 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote:

Design:

Thank you very much Ancient Darter. I was sure that you will reply with  a solution to this. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'll try it and let you know the results

Do it slowly with a touch of oil - any oil. When you hit the bottom of the threads, go in another 1/8 in, 1/8 out, and then go another bit more. Take out the whole point, clean it a bit, re-oil if necessary, then go back in. Make sure the TI point is clamped in very tightly - I use a lockable plier with some rubber or leather.

https://media2.masters.com.au/media/MAST...183033.jpg
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NODOR 1400 series Dragon NR-1408 24g dart review Ryk 2 276 08-24-2020, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 4,141 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Harrows Glen Durrant World Champion Series 2 24g darts review Getagrip 22 6,650 12-31-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Sowatt
  Unicorn Evolution Series Phase 2 Purist (Phil Taylor) METRONOME 15 8,521 09-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Last Post: LKH9
  Harrows Dimplex 16g soft-tip review Cosmo 5 4,274 04-06-2019, 03:23 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Unicorn, RVB Phase 5, World Champion, 18G, 90% Tungsten, Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 6 2,082 02-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Accurate Dart Titan 20g darts review Getagrip 15 33,283 02-26-2019, 03:19 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  DPC EXTREME Performance, 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Darts Review Ehudakineyah 6 1,351 09-27-2018, 08:58 PM
  Unicorn Golden Hero T95, John Lowe, 95% Tungsten, 16G Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 28 4,391 08-07-2018, 08:31 PM
  Unicorn Golden Hero T95, John Part, 95% Tungsten, 16G Soft Tip Darts Review Ehudakineyah 5 2,228 08-06-2018, 09:38 PM