Harrows Darts.

L shaft question movement
Just bought my first L shaft. My throws feel much straighter however it is bothering me that the very top piece of the shaft has a rattle or slight movement. Not the flight spinning but a side to side play. Is this normal and I just have to get used to it? If i shake the dart i can feel and hear it shaking around. Thoughts? Thanks!
The normal L-style shafts do wobble side to side i found the carbon are alot better if you want to spend the money on them
Carbon is definitely the way to go for quality.
Same goes for cosmo aswell, the carbon stems are much better than the normal gear ones.
I much prefer L-Style myself
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Carbon all the way.
Might be more expensive, but I've been using the same set of shafts since April and don't have rattle at all.

Cheers.
Red
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I should have kept a set of Silents and see how i could eliminate the rattle, or at least minimize it. I've managed to eliminate rattle on all my cheap spinners, specifically, the Gyros and Super Spins.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Putnam, try grease.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What you can do is buy some silicone based grease sprey and apply some to the spinning part. Otherwise yeah, go for the silent carbon, the rattle is minimal if any.
Loving this with passion.  Have a few aluminum, titanium, and plastic stems by Unicorn and Target but this one stays on my darts most of the time. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question about Carbon-Shafts and shaft breaking Robin Hoods JoelH 14 4,550 10-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Gada
  Nylon Shaft Alteration Question Adams 5 2,249 04-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Adams