Shot Darts

Cuesoul 30gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review
I'll try to review a 30gr Cuesoul Darts 95% Tungsten set  

3 months ago i received this set. Cuesoul is established in China and is getting in the market of darts and as as a new company keep changing things. You will see that even to this set some things changed the last 3 months.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

About the darts:

Now.. thats what you call A DART. 30 nice grams of tungsten from Cuesoul Sports Inc. They are good looking, classic design and grip and very good balanced.

Heavy darts indeed, but they fly like hell. As staright as it gets. Is amazing how much confidence a heavy dart is giving to my throw, it seems like nothing could go wrong (but this is my personal opinion). I was very happy to throw them and i could easily get used to them if i didn't have some elbow issues. 

The only bad thing about them.... their name: c2106?? this is the first that changed to them but only to CSTSTD028  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

NO they deserve something better, i could call them the Cuesoul's Destroyers.

Packaging and Contents

The darts came in a plastic box and inside a plastic small case. Inside you could found two sets of short aluminum shafts (one red and one blue) and two sets of slim 100micron flights with a funny lizzard. To be honest the plastic case wasn't pratocal at all and the box didn't have any info about the darts (weight, tungsten% etc) even the photo on it was from other darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But this are the serious changes after 3 months.
As you could see to the next photos form their website now the darts came in a much nices carton box and a beautiful leather case with 2 sets of alumium shafts, 2 sets of flights (1 standart and one slimmer) 1 set of flight protetors and a sharpener. Much much better now.

Design:

Simple and classic design for the barrels, clear edges in the grip area. Nice design overall without something fancy. Here are some photos with the setup provided and with my setup.

Balance:

As you could see the balance poit moves exactly at the center of the barrel with the set up provided.

They fell very good balanced and easy to throw.

The Grip:

Not very aggresive but very nice knurled area in the front and center section of the dart and almost anything to the rear section.

Weight Matching:

The weight of each barrel is: 30.13gr, 30.19gr and 29.91gr the third one is quite off and make the max difference 0.28gr

Dimensions:

The barrel is almost straight, its getting a little bit thinner in the rear though.

Lenght: 50.16mm
Diameter: 6.6mm to 7.15mm

As you could see even if they are 30gr they are neither long nor fat cause of the high tunsgten percentage.

Summary:

Design: 7
Grip: 6
Overall: 6

They cost about 25 pounds (the leather case edition) and as i could see there is a free shipping option if you could wait for about 2 weeks.
+1 Great review!!!
(06-25-2016, 01:33 AM)Nucky Wrote: +1 Great review!!!

Thank you Nucky, i hope you enjoy your set too
Great review so nice darts! +1  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review, I like the wood flights specially.
“Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.”

Nice review John and a weighty dart! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-25-2016, 11:43 AM)Zsocca Wrote: Great review so nice darts! +1  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

thank you zsocca, yes they are nice and simple
(06-25-2016, 11:46 AM)member22 Wrote: Nice review, I like the wood flights specially.

Thank you mate. If we are closer i could give you the one set of flights
(06-25-2016, 11:47 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review John and a weighty dart! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Darren
+1 good review
(06-25-2016, 10:30 PM)Callum Mackay Wrote: +1 good review

thank you mate
Another good review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(06-27-2016, 09:19 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Another good review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

thank you mate  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done review !
(06-27-2016, 11:12 AM)pOLLEPAP Wrote: Well done review !

thank you mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul John Michael Darts Review Getagrip 8 348 04-18-2021, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Aurora 23g darts review Getagrip 25 8,668 04-19-2020, 02:20 PM
Last Post: nixer55
Tongue 22 gram dartsclearance, copper tungsten darts, treatment, plus, quick review. Phil D 5 747 04-16-2020, 08:44 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Mission Spirit 22g 90% Tungsten Darts Review Paldini-fc 6 664 04-14-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Th3BigFish
  Dartsclearance Tungsten Darts 21g review Cateye 6 738 03-26-2020, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cateye
  XQMax MVG Original Style 18G, 90% Tungsten Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 27 4,357 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: John Weita
  Datadart Sawtooth 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 44 12,104 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Last Post: robi10
  Datadart’s Pro-Ti 26gr 90% Titanium Coating Tungsten Darts Review copigme 23 7,024 11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Harrows Plexus 25gr 90% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 20 4,214 09-18-2019, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Mckicks Premium Gold Titanium 24gr 95% Tungsten Darts Review copigme 46 7,803 06-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Levonster