Double Top Darts.

Brexit - Cameron - Scotland - EU
Star 
What do you think/feel about it ?
may all the doubles be with you

The Gbp is down -5.5% now.

Scotland wants a separate referendum to stay in EU.
London wants in EU ...

All about Brexit
may all the doubles be with you

London doesn't represent Britain - the English North and Midlands (along with a Welsh majority) carried the Brexiters to victory. Nice to see democracy actually working for once.
Is it a good time to place an order for darts in the UK,,,????

I got a twichy finger,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-24-2016, 05:17 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Is it a good time to place an order for darts in the UK,,,????

I got a twichy finger,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

A very good time to buy now  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  - the pound is weak but it'll recover.
I want to become a Scottish citizen.

This is not a joke I am that dissatisfied with proceedings
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(06-24-2016, 05:47 PM)Kosumo Wrote: I want to become a Scottish citizen.

This is not a joke I am that dissatisfied with proceedings

If you are that unhappy about the result then sell up everything and move north of the border - they'll be having another referendum to go it alone in the next couple of years , but who knows what they will vote next time
Well if the result is almost 50/50 it's always a bitter pill to swallow, half of the population (that voted) will be unhappy. Hope everything will work out in the end and only time will tell if you made the correct choice.
I saw an article in the Liverpool Echo earlier and they reckon Liverpool should have it's own breakaway from the UK!!!!
From what I read the Immigration was out of control and England wanted back control of that.
(06-24-2016, 05:17 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Is it a good time to place an order for darts in the UK,,,????

I was about to say the very same thing.... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

I think it was a good result to leave, we don't know how it'll pan out but we know exactly what will happen if we stay... Nothing, same sh*t different day
The people have spoken and thats the main thing. As an outsider I wish nothing but the best for our great allies.
Independence Day!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

When I first found out about the vote I was ticked off....I had just received an order from DartCorner. Had I only waited the exchange would have been better.........

But, it's democracy at work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brexit Day jc14 67 4,570 02-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Last Post: mc1958