Harrows Darts.

Out Charts To Share - Post Them Here
Here is an out chart that I created a few years ago.  I no longer carry it with me as practice has now ingrained them in me.  In different situations I do vary from this, but thought I would share for all.  My advice is to use whatever works best for you and whatever you feel comfortable with.  Every player is unique.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It is in a excel format, for those that want a copy, do not hesitate to PM me with your email and I will send to you for your use and to edit any combinations you wish.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
I think this could be useful for me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. PM incoming and have a +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
nice outchart, pm sent and +1 given

Member previously known as Daveheald

Thanks for sharing that Leaky (+1)

I absolutely love what the green figures provide. A really great way of showing that information. You've inspired me to redo mine (which is almost identical to yours) with this information.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
nice job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

cool! i made one about a year ago that was a spreadsheet type that had outs for 3 darts and 2 darts. ill try to find it an post it unless someone beats me to it.