Harrows Darts.

Looking For Custom Darts
Hello everyone, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My name is ErikJan Koetzier, I am 27 years old and I live in Heerde, The Netherlands.
My hobbies are soccer and off course darts.
I play darts for 3 years now, so I am a kind of a rookie. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My favorite player is Michael Smith!

My question to you all is:
I am looking for someone who can produce 4 sets of custom darts for me.. 
Now I found some companies which offer to do so, but I am also looking for someone who can COAT the darts (2 sets silver & 2 sets gold) and LASER ETCH my name and the logo of my dart team in the barrel (on all 4 sets).
I can't wait for someone who can help me! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Best regards,
ErikJan Koetzier
Netherlands
It would be nice for you to at least introduce yourself to the forum in your first post?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
simple answer..... I doubt anyone would do that for you in such low quantities unless you want to pay a fortune............
(06-22-2016, 12:46 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: It would be nice for you to at least introduce yourself to the forum in your first post?

Ok, sorry I forgot! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Evolution Darts (maybe)
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I don't like your chances of getting 2 sets coated.... Most companies won't do less than 100 sets.
I've also never seen any dart company that etches logos...

There are 2 german guys who do kind of this stuff. One is Jochen Weißmann and the other is Didier Krampfl. Just try and ask them. I think Didier Krampfl does coatings too.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom made darts Craddyson 25 1,797 10-20-2019, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Cloud 9