Unicorn

New Designa Stems
Looks like some new Designa Stems are up for sale at DC, haven't tried them yet, but definitely like the colors !

There are 7 colorways in total:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I saw these too and really like them! I have a set of darts being coated black and I'm sure they will look really good
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
They look pretty good... I wonder who actually makes them.

There designa I have a set and there really good
Designa is a Darts Corner brand name... they don't actually make their own line... for example, most of their barrels are actually Nodor.

A180 has them too as V180 stems
Me likey.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

These are cool! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Shame that they are not available as inbetween size Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

nice looking stems

Member previously known as Daveheald

Cool! Gonna get some!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really like the look of these, and will defo be ordering some soon. Has anyone seen them in the flesh yet?
they look awesome. might have to get a few Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Think I'll be picking some up soon also Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
I bought some......... got them........... really good quality! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Designa stems on amazon? Darts corner B2B180 13 405 03-18-2021, 12:20 AM
Last Post: B2B180
  Whizlock Caps and Designa Stems Ted Woodside 4 613 03-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: elevendarter