Target Darts.

Is this good change
Hi .I have changed distance how far I hold my dart before I start backward move .Previousley it was 25 cm to cheek now its 52 cm to cheek. Is this good distance ?is this good change ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No you want 52.9 cm
If it helps you get greater accuracy and control, it is the correct distance for you.  Darts, in some respects, is an art, and as an art form, each artist takes the technique, builds on that, and  makes the personal expression of their art their own.
Only if you're comfortable and can make it consistent.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have never seen anyone analyze their own throw down the distance from the cheek....

As in every sport/game... Over-thinking is never good

The best change I have made in my darting adventure so far was from Guiness to whiskey!  Once I did this I started throwing 10 dart legs.  But I might have missed like 10 darts or 20 darts......
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

just go by what feels right, you cant work it to such a precise set of measurements Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-21-2016, 03:56 AM)ranger86 Wrote: The best change I have made in my darting adventure so far was from Guiness to whiskey!  Once I did this I started throwing 10 dart legs.  But I might have missed like 10 darts or 20 darts......

you mean youre not supposed to only count the good ones? at my house once we liquored up we do whats called House Rules. and since its my house, its usually my rules. ahhaahah

this may be slightly inappropriate to some but i think its funny. i have a friend who , as a joke, typed up a list of all the House Rules ive made over the past several months and posted it beside my board. at the top of the page it says "COCKRULES" (my last name being Cockrell, and House Rules....). but when people first look at it and the first thing on the page is COCKRULES in big letters at the top of the page it always prompts a funny look or two...followed by an explanation.

MC
Jugger has it right, thinking can get in the way.