Unicorn

Target's New Darts for Shunpei NOGE
Here's the new darts made for Shunpei who used to be sponsored by Cosmo.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sporting a very similar, almost straight profile to his previous darts, Shunpei's barrels have always had a very mild kind of grip, so it's interesting that target has used a pyramid for his main grip, which should be fairly aggressive. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As subtle as his new darts look, the more I look at it, the more I like them, and also for the fact that the grip goes all the way to the back.

Looking like it came from the Octane series, Shunpei's new darts features more subtle accents of colours in a slim (for soft tips) barrel.

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here is the man himself, introducing his new darts, and what looks like the development stages.

I f you look ah the way he grips his darts, it seems like the front grooves aren't just for cosmetics.

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I can't understand what he is saying but I saw the video a couple of days ago and really like the look of these - hopefully they will bring out a steel tip version as well like they did with Muramatsu darts
If anyone buys a set, let us all know how they go.
Ooh shiny
Look nice but a lot of theses darts seem to be so similar that they are just adding things like the lines and circle just for the sake of it to make it a little different but not actually changing the performance as such, but I guess all types of darts are like that now and its like cars in that respect, you used to be able to know a car by its design but now they are so many similar models you have to look at the badge.

Still. it is nice to see these good looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

True that, but I guess it makes for greater sales. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

A lot of it also has to do with what appeals to darters, besides colours and rings or circles. I look for the cuts, the type of cuts, the depth, spacing, combinations and geometry, but I realize that I can also use a smooth, zen-like dart with a step to push against right at the back just as effectively as the most complex of cuts, but that's only because of the way I grip, which not many do. The only thing I see different are the Ultracores, but the idea of variable weight darts is not new. However, I can think of only the Ultracores which makes the difference inside the barrel at least were modern releases are concerned.

I think its just the level the industry is at now, we do see some unique designs but at the end of the day there seems to be a finite amount that remain most useful and popular.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Absolutely true Darren. Even unusual geometries like flat-sided designs and curves have been somewhat explored. Next step? Perhaps pixels, omegas, sharks or other cuts on the flat sides?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They look all the flash to me. As said just like some cars but if these were cut in a more steel version I might get all excited about them. I just need more weight to make me happy.
I actually like the look of these, though being a front gripper I would put te points and flights/stems in the other way around Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Just saw them in the flesh in a Sapporo store. Look ok. Target have just released another set endorsed by a Japanese player - can't recall who. I'm enjoying the Marumatsu darts too much at the moment (probably buy a steel tip set).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
(07-03-2016, 08:23 AM)AlCoholic Wrote: Just saw them in the flesh in a Sapporo store. Look ok. Target have just released another set endorsed by a Japanese player - can't recall who. I'm enjoying the Marumatsu darts too much at the moment (probably buy a steel tip set).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Probably Mitsumasa Hoshino (aka Pyro) - I saw a Gen 3 set of his on twitter recently.

Really want the Noge darts in steel tip, and I wouldn't mind the Pyro's in steel tip as well - all around 22g/23g
Yeah, the Pyro 3 actually looks more functional than the Pyro2, to me, even though the Pyro 2 looks more way more bling to many. For myself, I'm still in love with the Pyro 1 though. It represents a more subtle, and classic approach to beauty and functionality.

Where does target always find those zombie-dartplayers for their product covers?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.