Darts Buddy

Widdy Dart Review
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Very interesting, thanks for this !
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's great!

I recognize the intro music too lol!

I have a few Widdy darts and they are actually good fun to throw, nice review! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I often wondered about these. Thanks for taking these to task and looks like you're having fun with them. It'd be fun to pull these out sometime when others are all kitted out with tungsten
(06-17-2016, 03:26 PM)Getagrip Wrote: That's great!

I recognize the intro music too lol!

I have a few Widdy darts and they are actually good fun to throw, nice review! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks. I don't have the nice equipment that allows me to get a good focus, or the knowledge and patience to provide the detail the Darts Review channel offers, but I am able to use your reviews as an influence. I'll let you deal with the pro equipment. I'll stick to the homemade and less serious offbeat stuff.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-17-2016, 04:32 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I often wondered about these. Thanks for taking these to task and looks like you're having fun with them. It'd be fun to pull these out sometime when others are all kitted out with tungsten
I don't have any friends who are serious dart throwers, but I have some that play casually. When they come over they are subject to my house rule. They get to pick and use any darts from my collection, AND they get to pick which darts I have to use. It makes it fun for me. So I practice with everything I have. I get a kick out of it when I get to whoop 'em with some 8g brass darts. Now, widdys are in the mix.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

I enjoy listening to you talk Tim, its funny how when we listen to other peoples accents it can often be pleasant, a few people say the same about me and one person said I had a very calming voice lol ???? Certainly would not have thought that though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album