Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

favorite up and coming player?
just curious what others favorite younger or up and coming player is. really difficult for me to choose but I like Benito van de Pas a lot. I think hes got really good potential for some big wins in the next few years.

my favorite part of each big tourney is the first round because I love watching different people and picking out people that I can follow and watch get better and better.
Big Ben will no doubt do well - I like the look of Josh Payne and reckon he could do some damage in the next year or two as well
I like Gerwyn Price since he's come into the PDC to play with the big boys.   He's had some success and seems to be improving at a fairly steady pace as he gets more and more comfortable with the stage play and big venues.    

As a former rugby player, I'd think crowds wouldn't get to him, but that is in a team situation and darts is just you and your opponent, so all eyes are on the two players---------------at least the ones at PDC venues that actually watch the darts.

I think the guy has a nice future playing in the PDC and hope he makes his mark against the big boys.
Agree with Price. We should see great things from him.

Also, Max Hopp. He's only 19 and already battling with the big boys.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

yeah gerwyn has actually came on strong in the last few months. I don't think there is any doubt that he will be in the mix for a big win pretty soon.

i really enjoyed watching the world cup, there were a couple of people in there that im looking forward to seeing more of.
Keegan Brown looks like someone who will do well.
Darts used: Designa Dark Thunder 22g
Highest Checkout: 157 (Practice) 148 (League)
Lowest Leg: 12 Darts (Practice) 15 (League)
Ricky Evans is my bet. If he slows down a bit, his game will improve immensely.

<Lucas Skywalker>

My lightsaber: Bull's Mamba 97 24g
My blaster: DPC Golden Guns 23 g
My astrodroid (helps me when I need it): Bull's Pegasus 24g
My ship: Short
My wings: Standard / Harrows Click / Condor

My dart collection: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHdPmnt

i think ricky would be amazing if he slowed just a tad. but i think hes already bought into the whole "fastest 180 guy" hype and it would be difficult for him to change without changing his whole persona.

also, totally agree with maxx hopp and keegan brown. i remember watching those two, rowby-john, and big ben in the world championships like 2 years ago and speculated that all of them were going to probably end up being really good players. they are all going to be a lot of fun watch as they progress in their career.
I like Kegan and Roby too. But they seem a little behind.
I also like one Spanish guy I don't remember the name now.

<Lucas Skywalker>

Has to be Kyle Anderson !
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Gurney and Norris are players who will be in the Top16 soon.
(06-16-2016, 10:06 PM)Lucas Bittencourt Wrote: I like Kegan and Roby too. But they seem a little behind.

<Lucas Skywalker>

Cristo Reyes ?

Heard some really bad stuff about Roby, bad sportsmanship etc...the past few years.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
yes cristo definitely!

yeah rowby is still young and hes got some growing up to do.
That's him. Cristo Reyes. I like him a lot.

<Lucas Skywalker>

(06-16-2016, 10:26 PM)Gada Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 10:06 PM)Lucas Bittencourt Wrote: I like Kegan and Roby too. But they seem a little behind.

<Lucas Skywalker>

Cristo Reyes ?

Heard some really bad stuff about Roby, bad sportsmanship etc...the past few years.
What did Roby do wrong?  Spill the beans please this is new to me I never heard anything bad about Rodriguez.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Checkout Jack Scofield 43 5,231 08-31-2019, 10:27 PM
Last Post: dudle97
  Favorite Checkout In A Match roberts126 23 1,482 08-31-2019, 02:02 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Weight of your favorite set ? Borisbbadd 32 1,340 07-13-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: The G
  Your favorite moment ever? Mac-attack99 21 953 02-15-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Up and coming player darts to collect 25g-grizzly 14 1,012 01-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Last Post: 25g-grizzly
  Who is the better Player? Cricket player or 01 Player *Saber* 54 5,985 04-24-2018, 04:18 AM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Favorite Barney phase? AweSamOne 37 30,306 07-10-2017, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Bones
  What's your favorite match of all time? Dusty9 41 5,072 07-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Levonster
  Favorite Doubles? pugtato 28 3,411 01-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: *Saber*