Harrows Darts.

Dartboard Stand Recommendations?
Its been a while since i last posted but I have recently moved house. I don't have a decent throwing area to put a board in a permanent place (a true nut would have looked for that when viewing a house lol!) A stand would be ideal but there are quite a few out there and would like people's opinions on which they prefer. I've seen grips review of the dartcaddy which I'd looking favourite at the moment.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-15-2016, 07:37 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Its been a while since i last posted but I have recently moved house. I don't have a decent throwing area to put a board in a permanent place (a true nut would have looked for that when viewing a house lol!) A stand would be ideal but there are quite a few out there and would like people's opinions on which they prefer. I've seen grips review of the dartcaddy which I'd looking favourite at the moment.

Hi

Have you seen Unicorn On Tour?
Check it out.

https://www.unicorn-darts.com/range/dart...-tour.aspx

Good luck.

P.S. I moved almost 8 months ago. I gave up two beautiful flats to pick the one I live now just to find a perfect spot for my board.

My lightsaber: [font=Trebuchet MS]Bull's Mamba 97 24g[/font]
My blaster: DPC Golden Guns 23 g
My astrodroid (helps me when I need it): Bull's Pegasus 24g
My ship: Short
My wings: Standard / Harrows Click / Condor

My dart collection: https://flic.kr/s/aHskHdPmnt

(06-15-2016, 08:07 PM)Lucas Bittencourt Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 07:37 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Its been a while since i last posted but I have recently moved house. I don't have a decent throwing area to put a board in a permanent place (a true nut would have looked for that when viewing a house lol!) A stand would be ideal but there are quite a few out there and would like people's opinions on which they prefer. I've seen grips review of the dartcaddy which I'd looking favourite at the moment.

Hi

Have you seen Unicorn On Tour?
Check it out.

https://www.unicorn-darts.com/range/dart...-tour.aspx

Good luck.

P.S. I moved almost 8 months ago. I gave up two beautiful flats to pick the one I live now just to find a perfect spot for my board.

Yeah I did look at the door hanger. When you've got two kids running about then a door getting flung open when I've just let go of a dart might not be a great idea.....
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/...rc41tf.jpg

I don't know if my photobucket is working right now but this was at the Unicorn even so I think this would be good

180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

Any place to go get a door hanger board stand?
(10-29-2017, 12:24 AM)GTAltman Wrote: Any place to go get a door hanger board stand?

If you mean something you can put on your door as opposed to a stand, then Darts Corner have this:

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=66215
Check out the Unicorn X stand. It's made to replace a permanent board for those that can't drill holes in the wall or don't want to, so it's perfect for those that rent or don't have the option to fix a board.
Because it leans against the wall or any surface it's totally stable. It also has more wall protection than any other method.
It's actualy better than a fixed board in my opinion.
The video unicorn made with Kyle Anderson shows how simple it is to put up, But what you can also do is simply put it behind a door when your finished without having to disassemble it. You just remove the board and fold the top flat. Or just leave it up.

Cheers.
That looks ideal. We've just bought a new house and are currently in rented accommodation whilst We renovate the new place.
I might have to invest in 1 of those!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hi All,

Frankly all the stands I've seen wobble to some extent and can be a waste of space... BUT there is an alternative which works and is used by pro's and state players alike when travelling because its so portable.

The product is called the Lean2pro and I confess they're design and concept were by a friend of mine here in Australia. They are really solid because you utilise a wall (common sense really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).

They are also ideal for renters and those who want a simple and very quick method of solidly supporting a dartboard, I'm only recommending the product because it works so well and for no other reason.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(11-01-2017, 06:44 AM)Dorian Wrote: Hi All,

Frankly all the stands I've seen wobble to some extent and can be a waste of space... BUT there is an alternative which works and is used by pro's and state players alike when travelling because its so portable.

The product is called the Lean2pro and I confess they're design and concept were by a friend of mine here in Australia. They are really solid because you utilise a wall (common sense really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ).

They are also ideal for renters and those who want a simple and very quick method of solidly supporting a dartboard, I'm only recommending the product because it works so well and for no other reason.

Cheers
I have used the lean 2 pro, the Nomad and the X stand.
Yes the Lean 2 pro leans against the wall but it is a little flimsy. Requires assembling a number of tubes like tent poles. If also has minimal wall protection, no score boards or shelf. Good for traveling to hotels tho.
The shot nomad is totally stable, but requires disassembly to store.
The X stand ticks every box.
100% stable. Easy to move or store flat without disassembly. Max wall protection. And very usefull shelf. Also takes any board including soft tip and accommodates most slim line protection rings.
Cheers.
Here's a pic of it. Unicorn have a video showing how to assemble it with Kyle Anderson. It can be seen on you tube, sorry I don't know how to attach it. LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for dart recommendations Gertm 13 243 06-28-2021, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Rollback
  Mission Dartboard Stand Nick Wyatt 0 237 04-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Nick Wyatt
  Dartboard Stand/Tripod MG180 9 365 11-25-2020, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  Help a Nut out, looking for recommendations. The Jester 14 1,216 09-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  Nomad Dartboard Stand pistol180 2 948 10-29-2017, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
Lightbulb Shot! Nomad Dartboard Stand - A Review Humdinger 9 4,179 10-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: copigme
Brick Shot! Nomad dartboard stand - dimensions? Humdinger 0 773 09-06-2017, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Humdinger