Harrows Darts.

Power Titanium G2
Brick 
Good day I wonder opinion about these shafts, which really think regarding weight and quality, also like to know if you recommend ...

xD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was a cosmo user for years and have recently (1.5 months) started using the Phil Tayler Gen 3 Firepower which came with these and I am going to stick with them I really like them. Never was a fan of aluminum due to the fact of breaking/bending the flight inserts, but these have held up really well. Haven't broke any yet and I throw daily, but have bent the crap out of all three, they come back into shape really well just with your fingers and hold the flights tight. As far as weight they are naturally heavier than nylon, cosmo, L-style etc but again I am throwing a front loaded dart with the PT G3's. I did try cosmo (slim) with them and the darts landed the same as the titaniums. Paint is actually holding up fairly well, better than I expected, chips at the end etc. but no bends still straight. They should last forever, I am going to order an extra set just of shafts in case and have the replaceable tops on hand just in case one of tongs breaks. I would recommend them, they are pricey, but I have ordered another set as back ups for tournaments etc and should never have to get another set, other than the replaceable tops. Spent money on worse things. LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
(06-15-2016, 12:14 PM)Tiago Rosa Wrote: Good day I wonder opinion about these shafts, which really think regarding weight and quality, also like to know if you recommend ...

xD

I like the new Target Pinch grip stems,,,,,,,I pretty much like all "The Power" stuff from Target,,,,,,

Tiago Rosa  ,,,,, Welcome ,,,,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.