Harrows Darts.

Which straigt barrel
Hey Folks,

this is my first post!

I am looking for a straight barrel with ring grip or micro grip about 50mm length.

I tried the Unicorn Painters 24gr., Tony O´Shea 24gr.

Both are well balanced and i felt comfortable...but both were too slippy.

Which dart would you suggest?

Thx
Gary Anderson with purist grip
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Adrian Lewis Target Gen 1 have plenty of grip and are really well balanced darts or if you need more grip you cant go wrong with Unicorn Phase 2 Purist (old Taylor barrels) IMO.

And welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-14-2016, 10:19 PM)REBEL Wrote: Adrian Lewis Target Gen 1 have plenty of grip and are really well balanced darts or if you need more grip you cant go wrong with Unicorn Phase 2 Purist (old Taylor barrels) IMO.

And welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Rebel! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

At the moment i am quite satisfied with my Adrian Lewis Gen2 23gr.

But the Gen1 is a bit too slow.

The Purist are too long, as the Anderson Darts....

I thought the Chizzys could be near to the comfy darts from O´Shea and Painter....?
RD Hellfire 22 gram or RD martin Phillips 23 gram or check out dartsclearance on ebay
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Datadart "Wolfies"....great dart and cheap enough
Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Target Sport 90 Extreme 24 gram might be worth a look.
I suffer with smooth slippy fingers so have tried a lot of them. Target Sport 90 Sprints or Anderson Phase 3s get my vote. I liked the gold phase 2 but were a bit slippy for me (as were Lewis Gen2/Chizzys/Phase5RVB and a load more)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
If you are looking for around 24grm the Brian Woods dart from A180 has a good grip
You could also try the Target Phil Taylor 8zero Darts.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Have you tried ph2, 3 or 4 RVB?
Because a more expensive dart isn't necessarily better.

https://www.puredarts.co.uk/mccoy-max-da...(24g).html
(06-15-2016, 12:25 AM)mathawk3 Wrote: Target Sport 90 Extreme 24 gram might be worth a look.

Hey, they look perfect, but quite a long barrel.... thx!
(06-15-2016, 08:17 AM)Greener Wrote: Have you tried ph2, 3 or 4 RVB?

I tried Phase4 by Barney in 25gr and it was love at first sight...but after 2months the grip tear down and i began my long journey began...
(06-15-2016, 08:09 AM)Eyebala Wrote: You could also try the Target Phil Taylor 8zero Darts.

i tried the 8zeros in a shop last year at my first dart weeks...and i liked them, but i had little problems with the non grip section in the middle...but may be now i can handle them.

Thx!